𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 [ 𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙛𝙛 ]

Warning: SMUT

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒
All Right's Reserved! This Is My Own Story.
⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

It was another party hosted by Tony Stark in the Avengers tower. The room was packed with important and famous people from different industries, including you. You are a very well known singer and was asked to perform one song for the party to which you agree.

Tony and you are friends even before the Avengers were formed, before being the famous person you are. You dressed into a (insert desc of fit).

When you went in people greet you, some men start to flirt with you, luckily Tony stepped in. "It's nice to see you," he said whilst kissing your cheek. "Likewise, some party you got here." you both laugh and he walked you into some people you assumed the avengers.

"I'd like you all to meet the one and only (y/n) (l/n)." he said while his left hand was on his back and his right was extended gesturing to you, you laugh at his crazy antics and greet the group.

They were in trance at first, you are very famous for your talent and your ethereal beauty, they can't believe it's you. You let another laugh escaped you then smiled at them. After they composed themselves they introduced themselves.

"Steve, Steve Rogers", "Thor, God of thunder", "Rhodey", "Clint Barton", "Pietro Maximoff", "Bruce Banner", "Bucky Barnes", "Sam Wilson", "Vision", "Wanda Maximoff", "Where's Nat?", Tony asked the team.

"We haven't seen her yet, she's probably still getting ready," Clint informed the group.

You talk with the team until you were called to the stage that was ready for you. Of course, you were introduced by Tony to the audience.

(song: la vie en rose from a star is born)

You start to sing the lines and the pianist followed you starting to press keys. When you got into the chorus you start to walk into the audience you hand a rose -which you didn't know you have- to a sweet-looking elderly man and gave him a peck on his cheek. You start to glide to a random table still singing, "Il me l'a dit, l'a juré pour la vie.", you sang beautifully.

The angelic voice rang out the speaker, you moved in the middle walking towards the teams' table which is on the opposite side. You sit at the edge of the random table and lay down then said something causing people to chuckle and applaud. Getting up you continue your way to the table, when you got there you eyed Tony and side glance at the woman beside her.

You got on top of the table walk to the edge, squat down, turn around and lay on the table. You continued to sing the song while getting the last rose you have and stretch it to Tony who smells it and grabbed it. From your peripheral vision, you can see the redhead smiling at you. After you sing the line you look at her and smirk. You elegantly stand up, and walking towards the stage and finished the song.

After that, you went back to the table sitting in between Tony and the hot redhead. The team complimented you which you thank them for, "I'll get you a drink," Tony said after.

"I see you got my rose," you say to the woman beside you. She smiled at you and said, "I did." "I'm assuming your Natasha," you stated which she replies to, "The one and only," while smirking. You stare at her red-tinted lips, this causes her smirk to go wider.

As the party continued, it got wild, you danced -more like grinding- with Natasha. People start to leave and when the only people who are left are you and the team, you start to play random games. Some were drunk, some were tipsy, but your lucky you have a high tolerance so you manage.

The team starts to play spin the bottle. Steve spun the bottle and it landed on Bucky, they kissed. It goes on like this until it's Natasha's turn, as she swivels the glass she glances at you, and as if heaven heard your plea, the bottle points at you. She got up cup your jaw while yours rested on her cheek rubbing it gently before you both lean in.

Her lips were so soft just like you imagine them to be. She kisses you gently at first then rougher, when you were about to deepen it she pulls away and wink at you then went back to her place while swaying her hips. If only she knows who's she's dealing with.

You played different games and it was getting chaotic, you stand up to get another beer since your getting bored. The redhead trails behind you, without looking back you asked, "Want one?" and heard her voice saying yes. You grab two bottles of beer and handed one to her.

You lean on the counter taking a sip of your drink and ask Nat, "Wanna get out of here?" she smiled and said, "Depends on where you're taking me," which you grin at and said, "my bed."

She started to walk out of the door then look back at you, "Well are we going or not?" you chuckle and walk towards her.

You sped off the highways to reach your apartment. The second you close your apartment door you were pinned by the redhead. Both of you stare at each other's eyes drifting to each other's lips.

[ smut warning ]

Impatiently she roughly kisses you and you didn't think any second to kiss her back. After some minutes of making out, you start to point out who's in charge here. Switching position you put her hands above her head and place your knees on her core, this causes her to let out a moan.

You trailed your lips to her neck, collarbone, jaw, then finding her sweet spot beneath her jaw where her pulse point is. You lick that spot then kissing it before leaving a mark. You start giving her open mouth kisses down her slightly exposed breasts then back up.

"By the end of tonight, you're gonna passed out," you whisper to her ear then biting her earlobe as she moans in response. You let go of her wrists and travel your hands down on each of her curves memorizing it. When it landed on her behind, you grab it hard, letting another moan escape her lips.

You tap the back of her thigh indicating for her to jump which she did and wrap both her legs and arms around you. You walk her to your room then put her down. You kiss her while unzipping her dress as well as yours.

You push her back to the bed, kissing her toned stomach then to her bountiful bosom, grabbing the underneath of it then grope it. Licking her bud then blowing it making her shiver. You do it few more times on each of her mounds then moving up and kissing her again.

You lower your hand and trace her inner thigh up and down. Natasha was being impatient and she should have chosen her word carefully but instead, she whispered, "This is all you got?" Yanking her hair hard enough to make her gasp, before she can even adjust, you bit to her neck, hard.

You keep trailing your other hand on her thigh ripped her laced underwear, and when she least expects it, you slam three digits to her core.

Scream, moans, grunts, squelching noise have filled the room as well as the musk of sex. Natasha felt the tightening on her stomach and she doesn't need to tell you as you feel how tight she's getting. Driving her wild you dove into her swollen nub sucking it hard that causes her to release the knot.

You help her ride out her orgasm and when she somehow regain her breathing -but not really- you dive into her dripping core and starts to tongue fuck her.

"FUCK! (Y/n) I am still sensitive!" She screams while gasping for air. You heard her but didn't stop your action instead you go faster. You put your thumb on her clit and starts to rub in circles, it was too much for her that she squirted.

You didn't let her rest, you continue to pleasure her. True to your word she passed out on her –you can't remember when for you couldn't count how many orgasms she had. You were tired but before you drift to sleep cuddling her, you promise to clean and take care of her tomorrow morning.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒
A/n: okay be honest with me if this okay, cause I'm not an expert in writing smuts 😩
t h a n k s f o r r e a d i n g !