𝐀 𝐁𝐢𝐭 𝐉𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐲 [ 𝙟𝙤𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙨𝙤𝙣 ]

short
not proofread

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒
All Right's Reserved! This Is My Own Story.
⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

No One's POV

You are both at the premiere of the new movie 'Don't Look Up'. You are invited by one of the cast since you are close and you bring your wife with you.

Scarlett was happy to accompany you but not as happy as you. You see, she knows you have a crush on Streep, Blanchett, and Lawrence. You have been gushing about them for days now and she loves how adorable you are and all that but, she wants her to be the reason and not them.

You of course aren't kept in the dark about what she feels about it. Being with her for 5 years (2 years dating and 3 years being married) you both have a fair share of jealousy so you already took a hint of her emotions.

You make sure to assure her every night and she does the same but it's not that she doesn't trust you, she doesn't trust others. Funny enough she knows that Meryl, Cate, and Jen are already married.

The flashes of cameras on all sides continued as you and Scarlett walked on the red carpet and pose. After a couple of picture taking and talking in some interviews, you head to the lobby where the casts, guests, and the movie crew productions chat among themselves.

You noticed Ariana who's talking with Timothée so you approach them and say hellos. You are close friends with Ari and Timmy, as they were the ones who invited you. They have worked with you on different projects like working on a film with Timmy and a collab with Ari.

After some moments your group became larger and louder, gaining others' attention. As you we're talking about one of your unfortunate events –like being clumsy or tipsy on set– another figure walk towards you.

"Ohhh, what are we talking about?", Jennifer Lawrence inquired looking at your group. You were staring at her for a moment as the others greeted and gave her brief information about what you were just talking about.

"It's nice to finally meet you both," Jen says leaning to both of you and Scarlett giving you both a kiss on the cheeks.

"Uhm- Uh— yeah, mine too," you stammer causing them to laugh.

Scarlett grabs your waists her possessiveness showing, you encircled yours on her as if reassuring her. When time past you got over your nervousness and were able to not stammer talking to Jen. As you were finally able to calm down, another set of people walks into you.

"Look what we have here," Cate Blanchett says with her Australian accent so strong making your knees weak. Scarlett looks at you, your eyes are wide and if you weren't wearing any makeup, you are sure your face would be red as hell. You then look at your wife gesturing to her with your eyes that THE Cate Blanchett is there. She smiled at how adorable you are then squeezed your waists as if waking you up from your trance. With that, you finally regain your hearing and can hear what they are talking about.

You heard them all laugh and then turn towards you. You gave them a puzzled look 'cause you don't know what they were talking about.

Cate moves towards you and said, "Ah, so you are the famous (y/n). It's a pleasure to finally meet you," she added kissing your cheeks then moving to Scarlett giving the same gesture.

"I—Uhm," you regain then clearing your throat but that didn't seem to help because you continue to stutter, "uh- uh–" clearing your throat for the second time, "t- uh- the pleasure is all mine," then smiling to her, receiving a smirk in return. You swear to god you could have just died right then and there.

You all continue to talk to each other until the premiere begins. You and Scarlett sat on one that had your name on it.

The movie was mind-blowing and you were glad to be able to watch it with the amazing cast they have. It's mind-opening to the world and grasps some pointers that were shared in the movie.

Family. One of the highlights that were shown in a movie. Cherish the times together as you don't know what will happen the next day.

You look to Scarlett as the movie credits roll down, mesmerized with her beauty you can't seem to take your eyes off of her. She is your family.

When she noticed you staring she looks at you, "What?", she asks as you continue to gaze at her eyes.

"I love you," you whispered to her. She smiles at you lovingly and if the lights aren't dimmed you'll catch the blush that covered her face.

"I love you, (y/n)," she whispered back. You eye smiled at her as your heart begins to thump. She is the most amazing woman you know and nothing and no one will ever compare to her.

You give her a short sweet kiss then whisper, "let's continue this later," as the credit scene was finished and the lights were now opened.

You enjoy your time at the after-party and was able to converse with the three people from the cast that you admire the most. It's definitely one of the best nights you've ever had but the night is not done yet.

As you lay Scarlett on your bed, you continue to say sweet nothings to her ear. But before you begin to kiss every inch of her exposed skin she stopped you and went to the bathroom.

She retrieves wet wipes, gets one out of the container then put it in front of your face. "What are you doing?", you ask her chuckling.

"Nothing," she said then mumble something in her breath. "What was that?", you ask her. "Well they kiss your cheeks, you might get infected with it." You laugh at her and look at her lovingly. She is just adorable and you continue to stare at her as she wipes your makeup off your face. After she's finished you get another wipes and did the same to her.

After cleaning each other's faces, you continue your lovemaking and delve into pure bliss all night long.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒
a/n: hey gays. sorry if this was short and well took too long to update but nothing new there. anw,
t h a n k s f o r r e a d i n g !