𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐒𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞 [ 𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙛𝙛 ]

Sorry for leaving you a month but yes im alive.
short fluff chap
not proofread

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒
All Right's Reserved! This Is My Own Story.
⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

NO ONE's POV

You are living with Natasha since the day your girlfriend asks you to. She said she would be able to sleep better knowing you were safe by her side, but to be honest, she just really wants cuddle nights with you.

Natasha left for a mission so you were alone in the compound bored as ever. You went to YouTube and unexpectedly watch videos of people cutting hair.

It is satisfying to watch how they tie up long hair then cut it into a bob cut. It is also an ASMR as you can hear a crunch-like sound whenever the scissors are used.

It's been 3 days since Natasha went on a mission and you've been busying yourself in watching tutorials of how to cut hairs. You started to love hair cutting to the extent you want it for a job.

The keys rattling caught your attention as you were watching another episode of your favorite show. You paused it and when you heard someone call your name, you rush up and run towards the door.

When you finally got the sight of the redhead, you run and jump into her embrace. You stayed there for a while just basking into each others warmth.

Natasha sniffs your scent and kisses your neck now and then.

"Any interesting happen while I'm gone?", she asks as she carries you both to the sofa.

"Uhm nothing much I was bored without you here. I missed you," you said then stared at her eyes that were already looking back at you.

"I missed you too," she said then she lean and connect your lips together in a long passionate kiss.

"So how was the mission?", you asked as you went to the kitchen and grabbed two bottles of water.

"It went well. I almost lost our target but I'm smarter than them so," she bragged planting a smirk on her lips. You roll your eyes playfully but agreed with her.

"I'm going to take a shower, want to join?", she asks as she stands up and hands her left hand towards you.

"Of course, you don't need to ask."

You're the one who got off of the bathroom first so when she got out of the shower, you are already dressed. You told her to sit in front of the vanity as she remove the towel on her hair.

You grab the hairbrush and started to untangle her hair with it.

As you brush her long red locks you realized you haven't shared the new dream you want to become.

"Oh I forgot to tell you but I... have a new ambition in life," you stated looking at her reflection in the mirror.

She chuckles then ask, "Really? What is it?"

"I want to be a hairstylist," you smiled at her.

She was speechless cause never she expected that as an answer. You continue to brush her hair with a smile still painted on your face, "And I want to experiment it on you," you glance at her for a second then at her hair again.

"It's been years since you have a haircut, don't you want to change your style?"

Natasha was just staring at your reflection as you happily brush her hair. As if she was enchanted with your smile, her lips move to say, "Yeah, okay." Your smile got wider then you peck her cheeks as a thank you.

"I'll be right back I'm gonna get the scissors."

"Are you ready?" you ask Natasha as you were about to cut.

She slowly nod her head as if she made the wrong decision of letting you do this.

It was bad, no, it was awful. It was uneven on every side. You tried fixing it but it won't do.

( from her long hair, u cut it bob so it's her hair now on the avengers )

"I'm sorry," you apologized a million times.

Nat was staring at herself in the mirror, horrid of what just happened . She can't believe it, she did make a wrong decision in life by letting you cut her hair.

Getting out of the void she glances at you who has a very guilty look. She grabbed your hands and when you look at her she said, "It's fine. At least now we know that hair styling isn't for you."

You sighed and whispered, "I know." She rub her thumb on the the back of your hand she was holding. "Don't worry I know you'll find another dream job that you'll be good at."

You smiled at her and gasped when she pulled you in her lap.

"Your hair," you tangle your fingers into her uneven hair. "We should go to a salon and let it fixed," you suggest to which she hum.

Hand in hand you enter the salon.

Natasha is sitting in the chair while a professional hairstylist fixed her hair. You read magazines as you wait for them to finish.

"How do I look?" someone asks and you look up to see Natasha who's hair is now finally fixed.

"Beautiful as ever," you smiled and stand up. You peck her lips then walk to the desk. As Natasha was about to pay, you gave your card first. Nat was about to argue but you said, "It's my fault that it was badly cut, so I'm paying."

The woman at the desk chuckled that made you both look at her. "I'm sorry but you look so cute together," the woman said as she hand you back your card. "Thank you," you blushed while taking your card.

After that, you both went out to continue your day that turned into a date.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒
a/n: hii! how r y'all? thank you sm for 72k reads! I really didn't expect it to have this much 😭 anw,
t h a n k s  f o r  r e a d i n g !