𝐀𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 [ 𝙟𝙤𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙨𝙤𝙣 ]

A/n: this is very very short chap but I'm updating twice today. Also, I suck at doing titles so im sorry. Hope u like it, enjoy!

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒
All Right's Reserved! This Is My Own Story.
⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

When you got home from work you're expecting to just sleep and cuddle with your wife, but that wasn't the case. "(Y/n)! What the fck is this?" Scarlett bombarded you as you open the door.

She was holding her phone on your face, showing a photo of you and your gay friend, his arms were around your shoulders as you both walk down the streets while laughing.

"Honey please let's talk about this tomorrow I am tired." you said but she was not having any of it, "No! Are you cheating on me?"
"Of course not Scar I would never cheat on you." "Then what is this?"
"Not now Scar please, can we just cuddle and talk about this tomorrow?"
"No your sleeping in the guest room tonight." She said then going up the room slamming the door.

Sighing you grabbed your bag then going to one of the guest room. You were tired, exhausted even, but even so, you can't sleep without your wife's embrace. You were thinking if you should just apologize to your wife even though you didn't do anything wrong, but your pride is greater.

You were tossing and turning around the bed to find a comfortable position, after finding it, and more heavy thinking, you were finally able to sleep.

It was around midnight when the door opened. You were in almost-peaceful slumber but then wake up when you feel your wife's arm around you. You turned your head to her and smiled when she was staring at you, "I'm sorry." both of you apologized.

You smile and give her a soft kiss, after pulling apart you snuggle your head on her neck then falling back in the arms of Morpheus.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒
have a good day/night <3
t h a n k s  f o r  r e a d i n g !