𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐭 [ 𝙟𝙤𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙨𝙤𝙣 ]

A/n: this is inspired by her photoshoot in 2006 flaunt magazine w dita von teese.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒
All Right's Reserved! This Is My Own Story.
⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Y/N POV

Today is another day in doing a photo shoot. I am a model and I have been since I can't remember. I did my morning routine, slipping on some basic but stylish sweatpants and hoodies.

I drive to the location that was sent to me by my manager, I am covering for Flaunt's magazine with Scarlett Johansson. I am so excited and nervous at the same time.

The shoot that we're gonna be having is a lil bit sexual and I am gonna be nude. This isn't the first time I'm going to be naked for a photo, being a model for so long I'm used to doing it, but of course, I still got uncomfortable.

It isn't like they will show my everything since there are so-called camera angles.

Closing the car door I went to the studio greeting those I pass by. My manager was already there so she hugs me when she sees me.

"Good, you're here. Let's get you ready."

She leads me to a room for preparation. I greeted the hair and makeup crew, "I'm in your hands, take care of me."

Before they can start the door opened and reveals none other than Scarlett. She greets me by kissing my cheeks before hugging me and I blushed at the interaction. When we pull away she just smirks and I grin.

We sat on our supposed chair as the crew started doing their magic while we wait patiently. If I'm being honest I almost fell asleep, luckily Scar was here to accompany me.

Scarlett got finished first since her hair is simpler than mine. Once they were done we move to the side of the room changing our clothes.

Corset, garter belt, knee-high boots, and gloves composed my fit. When I look at Scar I can't seem to take my eyes off of her. Damn hot.

We went to the studio as Scar rest her hands on my lower back guiding me.

Flashes of the camera were seen in the studio as Scar and I started to do different poses. When we finally got the shot, we look at it and I approved.

Scarlett was holding the strings from my corset as I was in crawl position. The second one is the same thing but Scar's right foot was resting on my behind.

With that, we change into our second fit. Well, more like Scar did since I was just left in my nude state, heels and jewelry covering my nipples.

I cover myself with a robe when we went back in front of the camera. We did what the photographer instructed us to do also feeling the music in the background.

Once again we checked the pictures as we look great as ever. Scar was resting her right hand on my shoulder while I put a hand on my hips. There is also one where we were facing each other and like dancing.

Changing into a new set of clothes another round of shots were done as we continue to pose. This was far the best since we got a shot of Scarlett blindfolding me and biting my earlobe.

Luckily I have my undergarments on my lower half because what Scar just did, made me wet.

Finally, we finished our shoot and I change into my comfortable clothes. My hair was removed from an earlier shoot as I put it in a bun.

Gathering my things I glanced up when Scarlett spoke, "you ready?"

"Wait a sec," I mumbled as I start looking for my phone charger. When I found it I finally made my way to Scarlett.

"Let's go," I called to her as I walk past her. She shakes her head chuckling to herself as she follows me then slipping her arms in my waists as we exit the building.

She opens my car letting me slip into the passenger seat, walking around she sat on the driver's seat.

Knowing we are out in the public eye, she faced me and caress my face. "You are so damn beautiful," she complimented me as she starts leaning in.

Butterflies surrounded my stomach as I feel the familiar feeling of her lips in mine. After our make-out, she starts the engine and made her way to her apartment.

We keep talking on our way to her place, I can't help to bit my lip as I remember what transpired earlier. The photos we took is by far my favorite photoshoot, not just because I am with my girlfriend but it looks great, I was enjoying it.

I wasn't feeling uncomfortable either, maybe because Scarlett was by my side.

The crawling, blindfolded, and especially the earlobe biting replayed in my head making me close my legs.

I step out of the car as soon as we arrived following after Scarlett as she unlocks her apartment's door.

As soon as I step in I was pushed against the wall her knees between my legs. I whimpered at the contact while staring into her eyes.

"Do you think I didn't notice as you close your legs while I bite your earlobe?" she whispered to my ears then making her lips graze into my skin.

"Doing the same thing in the car on the way here," she added doing the same thing she did on the shoot, biting my earlobe.

I let out a quiet moan and grind on her knees desperate for any friction. Meeting her green eyes with my e/c one she finally connects our lips, molding with one another.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒
A/n: sorry this was short, i am not in my best rn. I have watched bw and i need to see nat again 😭 Anw,
t h a n k s  f o r  r e a d i n g !