𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫 [ 𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙛𝙛 ]

A/n: short and fluff! happy reading!

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒
All Right's Reserved! This Is My Own Story.
⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"Come on Aliza we're gonna be late," I yelled at my daughter who is now running away from me since she hates baths.

Giggles and paddles of the feet can be heard inside the room as she continues to run. Not gonna lie I can catch her if I just quicken my pace but I love these little moments we have every now and then.

"Liza listen to mommy or no pretty hair today," Tasha said as she walks out of the bathroom after filling the tub with water.

"Noooo," our daughter screams as she runs in front of Natasha begging,

"But mama I like pretty hair like yours," Aliza pleaded,

"Then you have to take a bath," Natasha suggested and I just watch their interaction on the corner. A smile spread to my lips as soon as Aliza made her way to the bathroom.

Walking to my fiancé I capture her lips with mine, I let her lips linger a little longer before pulling away whispering, "thank you," before following Aliza.

"Hands up," I said as Liza do what she was told and I remove her clothes. Lifting her, I put her on the tub and she starts playing with her duckies while I lathered shampoo in her hair then soap in her body after.

Wrapping the fluffy towel in her small figure I carried her back to the room. Handing her to Natasha I made my way back to the bathroom as it's finally my turn to take a shower.

Putting on a robe, I went to the room finding a finally dressed up Aliza in her shirt, black jeans, cute little combat boots, and finally her black leather jacket making her literally mini Natasha Romanoff.

I slip into a basic fit, plain white shirt, denim jeans, white shoes, and denim jacket. Looking at the duo, Aliza is now seated between Natasha's legs as my fiancé starts to braid her hair.

Aliza loves her hair getting a braid, no, not from anyone, just Natasha.

I found that out when one time Tasha went on a mission and I tried to braid her hair but she said she only wants her mama doing her hair.

I was being dramatically emotional the whole day but Nat cheer me up with her magic when she comes back. Since then, I never tried to do Aliza's hair but I do Natasha's.

When they were finished Aliza stand up from her seat then going to the mirror checking out her newly styled hair.

I start to blow dry my hair after I watch them. Soon as I finished my hair I was about to stand up when Natasha put me back in my seat.

"I'll do your hair too since you did mine," she said as she starts gathering small pieces of my hair and braiding it.

I watch as she concentrates on what she was doing. I was turned on as she bit her lip making me unconsciously close my legs. Natasha looks up and glanced at me in the mirror as she sees the glint of lust in my eyes.

She smirks and continues her work moving to my other side as she finished the other. When she's finally done she sat on my lap. Impatiently I close the gap between us, making out with her.

When we ran out of breath she started to kiss my neck moving to my collar bone and on the cleavage that can be seen on my v-neck shirt.

As she was about to unbutton my jeans we heard the door open and a shout saying, "Come on! We're gonna be late! I wanna go play with Lila, Cooper, and Nathaniel already!"

Natasha pulled away and rest her forehead on my shoulder. "We're coming cherry, just a sec," She mumbled but still loud for Aliza to hear.

As soon as we heard the door close Natasha looks at me as we both took in each other's flustered face. We were almost got caught by our daughter. We chuckle and Nat leans in to kiss me.

Holding her face in my hands I push her and said, "Aliza's waiting," she keeps pecking my lips over and over.

Closing my eyes I finally kiss back and pull away when we ran out of breath.

"We really need to go," I giggle. She pecks my lips one more time before getting off my lap and once I stand up she slips a hand on my waist as we go to our daughter waiting patiently in the lobby.

"Let's go mini-me," Tasha said carrying her on her other side as her right hand was still on my lips.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒
t h a n k s  f o r  r e a d i n g !