𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐃𝐚𝐲 [ 𝙟𝙤𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙨𝙤𝙣 ]

Mama Scar x Daughter Reader
[ ur like around 4-6 years old here ]
A/n: so i live in the Philippines and this happens a lot in here and just thought why not? Enjoy reading this story cause I did.
⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒
All Right's Reserved! This Is My Own Story.
⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Today was one of those days where parent's of various children from the school will perform, either singing, dancing, or acting for the school program also known as family day. Other than performing, there is also friendly competition games that parents but mostly kids took part in.

Scarlett was on a break from her work so she volunteers on being one of those mothers who'll perform. Some will think she'll act or she'll sing for she is known on that roles but no, today she will join the other parents who will be dancing.

It is a rare sight for Scar to join parents orientation for her busy schedule but since she's free she did this time. It is (y/n)'s first time in school since she was homeschooled before and she'll do anything for she wants her daughter to enjoy this event.

The first ones to perform were the parents who'll be singing, followed by acting, and lastly dancing.

Parents sang children song so when (y/n) is familiar with the song she'll stand up in front of her chair, singing whilst bouncing on her feet and clapping her hands.

It is a sight Scarlett loves to see —her daughters smile, so she took multiple videos of it. Another song was played and it was (y/n)'s favorite. Instead of singing the song in her normal voice, she was shouting the lyrics while dancing. Scarlett laughs were heard on the video as well as her daughter's voice singing/shouting.

When it was the acting performance (y/n) intensively watch the play. It gets to those dramatic scenes but still appropriate for children to watch, (y/n) clings on her mother's side, covering her eyes and gasping "oh no" or "mama". Scarlett just chuckles at her daughter whilst hugging her and reassuring her.

Finally, it was time for Scarlett to perform.

"Okay honey I will be going upstage in a minute and you need to stay here okay?" Scar asks her daughter earning,

"Okay mama," from the little girl.

Once they were standing backstage Scar peek at her daughter who's eyes focus on the stage waiting for her.

The music booms from the speaker and the parents start clapping their hands on the beat while walking to their first formation. Different steps were dance to the music Scarlett was smiling while doing so.

(Y/n) stand up from her seat then started imitating her mothers' moves, this cause Scar's smile widely. Sometimes, (y/n) will stumble on her feet but luckily didn't fall. At one point, Scar almost forgot to walk for the next formation because of watching her daughter but luckily she saw the others were moving so she did too.

When the dance was finished (y/n) ran to her mother saying,
"Mama I saw you on the stage doing this," then doing moves similar to what Scar just performed earlier. Scarlett laughs at (y/n)'s cuteness and smothered her daughters face with kisses which cause (y/n) to let out adorable giggles.

After all the performances, it was break time so they went to the canteen and grab snacks.

Following that were the games. The first game was a sack race, (y/n) participate in this game and won 2nd place. Then followed by a stop dance and a trip to jerusalem (musical chairs).

Even though (y/n) didn't win those games, Scar always makes sure to coax her and remind her that it doesn't matter what place she'll be in because what important is that she enjoys the game.

When the event was finished they said goodbye to their friends. As Scarlett was driving home, she glances at her daughter from the rear-view mirror, only to find her knockdown letting out small soft snores.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒
A/n: did i just double update, yes i did! If ur my bestfriend and ur stalking me get out and sttaaaappp!
t ha n k s f o r r e a d i n g !