𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐩𝐭.𝟐 [ 𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙛𝙛 ]

A/n: Very long chap! Hope u like it, enjoy!
⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒
All Right's Reserved! This Is My Own Story.
⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

NATASHA'S POV

We were at the lounge area another Friday night without (y/n). I miss her touch, especially in times like this I always sit on her lap. It was dreadful. The first months I can't sleep without her presence. I have to put her sweaters on just for me to sleep.

We were playing truth or dare, tonight it becomes the worst and the game I hate the most. It was all fun at first doing ridiculous stuff the team dared until it got into me. "Natasha, truth or dare?" Bucky asked, "dare," "oohh this is gonna be fun," Steve said whilst giggling to himself.

"I dare you to sit on Bruce lap and make out." "What the hell Tony!" I shout at him, I know Bruce have a thing on me the whole team knows and they think I'm not aware of that but I do, I am a spy after all.

"C'mon Natasha it's just a game."
"I have a girlfriend that's on a mission right now who I'm not sure is okay and you want me to make out with somebody, you want me to cheat on her?"
"Natasha like Tony said, it's just a game. Plus no one will know."

I was about to stand up and walk out but got dragged down in Bruce's lap. The team shouted and immediately Bruce's lips were on mine. I was about to pull away when we heard a crash, and that's when I see it, her mouth gape open, and teary eyes that is begging to fall any second. Her eyes were full of betrayal.

When she ran I immediately got up, I got pulled by my wrist so I look at Bruce, "I'm sorry Natasha." I wanna shout at him cause I know he wasn't sorry at all, I slapped him so hard then followed (y/n).

When I got there, she was gone along with her motorcycle. I go up and change into pants, a shirt, and my leather jacket. When I'm on my way out again I stepped onto the grocery she got.

My heart clenched when I see it was a bag full of my favorites. I collected all of them and cleaned the shattered wine. When I was picking up the pieces I caught the sight of a red velvet box.

Oh god, I sob as I already know what's inside of it. I put it in my pocket and got the bag. Putting it on my trunk, I search for my girlfriend.

I went to all of our spots but didn't find her anywhere. I have no idea where she went, then I remember one time she was talking to Fury and since he was like the father figure to both of us, maybe he knows where she is.

I drove until I reach SHIELD HQ, park my car and ride the elevator until it reaches Fury's office floor. I knock and saw him doing some paperwork.

"I'm sorry to barge in like this but I really need to know if you have any idea where (y/n) is right now?" I said.

"What do you mean Romanoff? She said she was gonna, well she'll surprise you and uhm you know." He stated almost slipping her actual plan.
"Uhm yeah about that," I started and tell what him the whole situation.

"I'm sorry about what happened, but I may know where she went. Before she went off the mission she asked me to look for a house far from the city." He said while scribbling on a paper, then handed it to me.

"That's the address of the house, I hope you solve this problem."
"Thank you," I said and rush out of the building.

I drove until I reach the address, and I saw a beautiful farmhouse. It isn't too big but it ain't small either. I parked the car, got out. There was a dim light coming from upstairs so assume she's here.