𝐒𝐮𝐢𝐭 [ 𝙟𝙤𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙨𝙤𝙣 ]

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒
All Right's Reserved! This Is My Own Story.
⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Y/N POV

Natasha has been my comfort character ever since Iron Man II. Black Widow being the last movie for Natasha doesn't just set right for me. When I first watch the endgame I cry my eyeballs out.

I was always calling Scarlett - my girlfriend - Natasha for a week to lessen the pain and to remind me that Nat wasn't dead. And she isn't okay?

I've been staying with Scar since quarantine and it was never been boring especially with the little petal on the house. More movie nights and cuddles, I am so thankful for them.

This week has been a very busy week since Scar is promoting the new Black Widow movie. One of the guest rooms is turned into a studio just for this. Being the amazing woman/girlfriend I am, I help her with everything.

Scarlett and I were showering together, saving water of course. Scar has an interview in an hour and she was getting ready for it.

Drying her with a fresh towel she put on her robe moving to the room. I change into basic jeans and a plain shirt then help Scar.

Usually, there will be a crew fixing her hair and makeup but not today. I'll be the one fixing her hair since I know what I'm doing and she'll be doing her makeup since she's better at that task.

This situation is also better because even though we trust the crew and we're vaccinated it's always important to be cautious particularly for Rose.

Sitting as beautiful as ever in front of the vanity, Scarlett was blowing her hair dry. Walking towards her, "let me do that," I offered.

"Who's going to interview you today?" I curiously asked as I continued her past actions.

"There's many but I think the first one is from Korea,"

"Oooh, are you gonna be part of a kpop girl group?" Wiggling my brows,
"Are you gonna? let's kill this love," I said doing the step,
"ohh oh maybe, I wanna know know know know what is love?" also doing the dance.

Looking back at Scar she was just laughing at me. "What?" I asked her,

"Nothing you're so adorable,"

"I am not," I huff pouting my lips,

"You are. Now my hair?"

"Oh yeah right."

Going back to my work we started talking about random things. When her hair is finally ready I brush it all making it smooth and silky. Adding products now and then, I start to style her hair.

Gathering all of her hair in a low bun with different styles like the parting of her hair strands. I tease her hair making it look messy but still looking good since she is Scarlett Johansson.

I mean that woman —my woman rather, is beautiful in everything. Long hair, short hair, pixie, name it all, I bet she's still beautiful as ever if she decided to chop off her hair and get bald, but I hope that thought never comes to her mind.

After using hairspray, keeping her hair coated and intact, I am finally done.

Scarlett was studying my work on the mirror and I did too.

"Not bad huh," I said being cocky as ever.

She hummed, turning her head as she pecks my lips. I was hoping for a long make-out sesh but I guess not.

"Makeup, I haven't finished my make-up," she mumbled. I nod understanding and watch as she put all the cosmetics on her face.

She just keeps it light, natural-looking. Finally, she added the last touch of the lipstick and she's done. I smiled at her, I am so lucky to be with her, I didn't even know how we get together in the first place.

"Hey bubs, can you get my suit?" she asks as she still in her robe. "Sure," I respond making my way to the closet.

Her stylist sent her the clothes she's going to be wearing and as I went to grab them I caught the sight of another suit. Giggling to myself I picked it up and head back to the room.

"Here ya go!" Handing her the Black Widow suit.
When she turned around her brows were furrowed while I on the other hand was smiling ear to ear.

"What?" I ask as she's sitting there not bothering to get the suit.

"Really?"

Moving my head up and down vigorously, she sighed and said,

"That's not the suit (y/n),"

"But I love this suit," I pouted

"Nope, that's for another time. Now gimme my fit for the day."

"Fine," I grumbled, making my way back to grab her fit.

Shrugging the robe I let my eyes roam around her body, instinctively my tongue run through my lips while Scar laughs at my actions.

I try to keep my hands to myself, but I just couldn't, I mean I could but why wouldn't I want to. Get the context from? Anyway, I let my hand rest on her hips as I kiss her nape down to her shoulder.

"(Y/n) not now, I'm gonna be late," she whispered.

I didn't stop my action and continue to do my works but she is persistent and fighting herself to submit.

"(Y/n)"

"Fine," I stopped and she starts to dress.

"I'm gonna fix the studio, I'll wait for you there."

I started kissing her cheek before going to the other room. I heard her saying I love you before I close the door and I smiled saying it back to her.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒
A/n: this is so short but i hope u like it! SCARLETT IS PREGNANT, i mean we already know that bUT THEY FINALLY CONFIRMED IT! anw,
t h a n k s f o r r e a d i n g !