𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐭 [ 𝙟𝙤𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙨𝙤𝙣 ]

fluff since i've been posting a lot of angst lately.
not proofread.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒
All Right's Reserved! This Is My Own Story.
⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

NO ONES POV

You were staying at a rest house for vacation. The house was above the clear turquoise water, as you were in Bora Bora.

You were outside the house, sitting in one of the many couches. Different drinks were placed on the table as well as foods to munch on.

The sun was setting and it reflects on the clear water. You were watching it go down when you felt a tap on your shoulder.

"Play for me please," she said as she handed you the guitar.

"What do you want me to play, love?" you asked and she replied,

"Whatever you want," she smiles and earns a chuckle from you.

You start to play and strum the strings on the guitar, tuning it. After a minute or so, you look at Scarlett who was now holding her phone waiting for you to start the song.

She gestured you to go, so you smiled at her and begin to strum the chords.

You begin to sing 'You and Me' by Lighthouse trying not to look at her but she's just too gorgeous that you don't even realize you were staring.

You were smiling at her as she does the same. She was blushing the whole time as you sang the lyrics of the song.

'There's something about you now
That I can't quite figure out
Everything she does is beautiful
Everything she does is right'

By this time, your eyes were solely focused on her. She really is beautiful. No beauty can compare to hers.

The golden sun reflects on her face, making her beauty glow even more.

'What day is it?
And in what month?
This clock never seemed so alive'

As you strum the last chord she lovingly smiled at you and before she even ends the video, you walk to her and kiss her passionately.

She's so addicting, everything about her is addictive.

It didn't take long for you to ran out of air. Gazing at her gorgeous green eyes, you peck her lips again and again as series of giggles erupt from her.

After the various amount of make-out sessions, you hug her figure as you both stand on the edge of the patio and watch the sun has finally sets.

"I love you, Scarlett," you whispered then kissing her temple.

"I love you, (Y/n)," she whispered turning her head towards yours.

You give her a soft kiss and then after pulling away you kneel and face her stomach.

"And I love you little one," you whispered on her growing belly, caressing it then giving it a peck.

a/n: short update before i go mia again. tysm for 45k reads *sobs* u guys are awesome *sob again*
t h a n k s f o r r e a d i n g !