𝐌𝐲 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐌𝐲 𝐍𝐞𝐜𝐤 [ 𝙟𝙤𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙨𝙤𝙣 ]

a/n: hey gays! it's rare for me to put a/n before the story but i just want to say that, im sorry but there wouldn't be a part 3 of 'beautiful mistakes'. if i would have to write a part 3 it surely won't be an ending where y/n and natasha got together, so i decided not to write one. don't worry, on the next angst i'll write, i'll give it a happy ending. for now enjoy this chap!

short fluff
from rough night dance routine
not proofread

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒
All Right's Reserved! This Is My Own Story.
⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"And 1 slap 3 slap! snap! snap! snap! 8!" you yell as you continue to teach them the dance routine you have choreographed for this movie.

You are inside a room where the walls are mirrors and the song 'My neck, My back' is playing in the background.

Four women that are cast in an upcoming movie 'Rough Night' are dancing the steps you have just taught them. They were fast learners actually, a pro.

"Don't forget the facial expression!" You instruct them as another sexual at the same time funny step was danced.

You stopped the music as they finished what you have just taught them. You told them to take a break and will teach another set of steps afterwards.

As Ilana, Zoe, Jillian and Scar walk towards the water station, you went to your bag and grab a towel. You approach Scarlett as she was drinking from her water bottle.

"Hey," you whispered as her eyes were locked in yours.

She lowers her tumbler, "hey you," she whispered back.

Once she finished drinking you wipe the sweats formed on her forehead.

"Was the steps difficult that you are sweating this much?"

"Hmm, that or maybe you just look so good on those tight leggings and your sports bra," she winks as she turns around for you to wipe the droplets of sweat on her back.

You chuckled in response acting oh so cool, but if she turn around she can clearly see the redness of your face.

It's rare for the both of you to be in a work together so you are really happy to be their choreographer.

"All done," you said as you were done wiping her.

"Turn around," she told you as she grabs the towel from you to reciprocate your recent actions.

You shiver as you can feel her breath on your neck and you know she's doing it on purpose. "Scar, don't start something you can't finish," you whispered.

"Who says I can't finish it?" she replied as she turns you around. As you continue your eye contest you can hear the 3 women murmuring and fake coughing.

"Uhm, okay everybody let's get back to the position!" you instruct them to break the tension you both were feeling.

You give your girlfriend a peck on her lips then whisper, "just you wait," turning around to walk in front.

Before Scarlett walk towards the group, you see her walk towards the bags, removing the shirt that covers her body. Hot damn. You swear to god she'll be the death of you. You just can't resist whenever you see her tattoos especially the ones on her back.

"These steps are similar to the first one so it'll be easier. Okay. From your last step, all you need to do is lift your left arm reaching to the right side of your head as you move your hips to the same side. Ta! Ta! Yes just like that. Next is..." you continue to dictate the next steps until the end of the routine.

"Okay, ladies again. After this we're going to dance it together with the song, afterwards, you're going to do it alone as I watch you."

They do as you say and you continue to be professional – even though inside you feel so hot and bothered as you can see Scarlett's reflection.

"Thank you for today! I'll see you guys soon!" you bid them your goodbyes as the practice come to an end.

You felt an arm wrap around your waist followed by soft kisses as you were putting your things inside your duffel bag. You restrain yourself to let out a moan as this is still a public place. People can still come in and go and of course, you don't want others to see you guys doing that.

"Scar as much as I love this, this isn't the right place."

You receive a groan in return as she releases her arms around you, "Fine, but we'll continue this."

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒
a/n: did i just update twice? yes! as an apology for not being able to update often i give u this chap. i hope you enjoy this since i've been wanting to write it. i always hear the song from tiktok. as always,
t h a n k s  f o r  r e a d i n g !