𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐎𝐮𝐭 [ 𝙟𝙤𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙨𝙤𝙣 ]

very short and fluffy lol
not proofread

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒
All Right's Reserved! This Is My Own Story.
⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

NO ONE's POV

You are setting up your camera in your kitchen. It's been so long since you've been active on Instagram because of the new projects you were getting.

It is also most requested by your fans to make a cooking video so here you are now.

"Babe, can you help me for a sec?" You ask your girlfriend.

"Sure bubs," Scarlett replied.

You guys were dating for almost a year now but it was hidden. The only ones who know about your relationship are your close family and friends, which includes the marvel cast.

When you guys finished preparing the ingredients and setting the camera, Scarlett stole a kiss from you before she went to the living room.

You start to film and doing the introduction. You're making chicken enchiladas for tonight.

You grab a small bowl and start putting spices. You were talking to the camera while putting in the chilli powder, cumin, cinnamon, garlic powder, and dried oregano. After mixing those ingredients you move on with doing the sauce. Following that, you start to prep the chicken.

"Okay wait I forgot where I put the tortillas," you spoke to the camera laughing to yourself.

While you were looking for the tortillas Scarlett came in. She thought she wasn't seen on the camera frame but half her body did.

"Watcha doin?" you asked Scarlett as you caught her getting a fork and took some of your recently fried shredded chicken.

"Nothing," she replied sheepishly.

You laugh at her cuteness and kisses her cheek. When she went back to the living room you get back to cooking.

After dressing the top with sauce and cheese, you pop it in the oven. You stopped recording the video because you need to wait for 20 minutes.

You sat beside Scarlett who's watching Grey's Anatomy. You rest your head on her shoulder and her arm move to your side, embracing you.

"You know he's gonna die right?" you asked her as she simp over O'Malley.

"Shut up!" she exclaimed and hitting your shoulder causing you to laugh.

After a couple more of teasing you get back to your previous position. As Scarlett intently watch the show you look at her. When she felt your stare she looks at you and asks, "What?"

"Nothing," you smiled and watch the tv. When you're sure she's focused back on the show you stare at her again. After a couple of minutes, she looks back at you. Her face tilts as she's very confused about what you were doing.

You smiled at her again then she continues watching the show, this time you didn't take your eyes off of her.

When she noticed this she looks back at you and laughs. "You dork," she said and you giggle with her. When you were both done laughing you both look into each other's eyes and close the gap between you two.

The kiss is soft and sweet. You love how her lips fit perfectly on yours. You two only stopped making out when you heard your alarm rang. Scarlett pulls away making you groan missing her lips already.

"We don't want those enchiladas go to waste bubs," she said.

"Fine."

You start to record again and show them the finished product of your enchiladas. You did your outro and finally, end the vid.

Setting plates on the table you called Scarlett and when she entered the kitchen you both start to dig in. After you eat you clean your mess in the kitchen.

Scarlett is now in your bedroom doing her night routine. When you got there she just finished changing into her pj's. You did your routine and then flopped next to her.

You edit the video you did and posted it on your IGTV. You just combine the two videos you have, you didn't realize that Scarlett was seen since you didn't watch it fully.

You both cuddle on the bed then after a minute or so, you both fell asleep.

The next day you were awakened by the constant ping on your phone. You rub your eyes and grabbed the device.

You check your notification and most of them are from the marvel cast group chat.

Have you check (y/n)'s insta?

Omg (y/n) did you edit your video?

@/(y/n) are you awake?

I don't think they are Izzie.

You were confused about what they were talking about so you opened up your Instagram account. Then you saw it. Your eyes went wide and your mouth gape open.

Your video has now 6M views on Instagram and your comment section is flooded with your relationship with Scarlett.

You were scared of what Scarlett will think since you haven't talked about coming out into the public eye.

As if Scarlett felt your distress she woke up and looks at you.

"Is everything okay?" she asked.

You shake your head telling her no then saying, "I'm sorry."

"For what baby?"

Instead of replying you handed her your phone and she reads the comments. When she's done she looks at you and all your worry fades when she smiled at you.

"You don't have to worry baby. Although hiding is fun I like telling people your mine."

You smiled at her and when your stomach was overwhelmed by butterflies you leapt into her body and embrace her.

"I love you," you whispered to her kissing her neck now and then.

You felt her body shake when she giggled and she replied, "I love you more."

"Yeah? I don't think so."

t h a n k s f o r r e a d i n g !