𝐈𝐜𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 [ 𝙟𝙤𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙨𝙤𝙣 ]

A/n: This is a very short chap but I still hope you like it.

(F/f) - Favorite flavor

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒
All Right's Reserved! This Is My Own Story.
⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

You were at the set of avengers civil war. You went to the lounge then walking to the fridge since the one on your trailer was not working and you'll be working on your scene soon.

You put a note to your (f/f) ice cream then place it on the fridge then, went back to set.

It was almost dark when you finished your scene and the only thing in your mind is watching a movie and eating your ice cream. When you get back to the fridge it was no longer there.

You then asked everyone in the room if they ate it which they said no to then, go to the ones who were at the set and you receive the same reply. You asked everyone on the cast and staff but you haven't gone to your girlfriend yet.

When you open her trailer you found her lounging on her sofa watching the tv and your ice cream was on her coffee table. You took it and see if there's more but found it empty.

You look at your girlfriend giving you a cute face. You were supposed to be mad, she ate the whole tub of ice cream and didn't leave you any but, you can't resist how adorable she is so you move your face downward and kiss her.

When you taste the (f/f) on her lips you deepened it. Of course, Scarlett loves it but confused by your sudden action. When you both pull apart you keep kissing her.

She stops you then asked, "Not that I don't like it but why?"
You didn't answer her and keep kissing her lips. After a couple more peck, "(Y/n)?" she asked again.

"You taste like (f/f) and I can't get over it," you said then kissing her again and again. "We can buy another one since I eat all yours," she whispered on your lips. You kiss her again and hummed, pulling apart you say,

"Yes, that would be nice but, later."

After your drive to the nearest store and bought ice cream, you were both sitting on the sofa.

Grabbing a spoonful you put in and your mouth. When it touches your taste buds you do the thing where you start putting your tongue on the top of your mouth in tasting like matter. This 'cause Scar to look at you with a questioning face.

You grab another spoonful of your favorite ice cream and give it to her. She did the same thing you did then said, "It tastes the same why do you that?"

Instead of answering her question, you interrupt her again by kissing her deeply. When you both pull apart you said,

"Yeah, (f/f) ice cream taste better in you."

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒
t h a n k s  f o r  r e a d i n g !