𝐈𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐝 [ 𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙛𝙛 ]

A/n: sorry for not updating for days i was busy doing my college application, anyway long chap ahead, not proof read!

Y/N's POV

It's another week of that time of the month. It's where I started feeling depressed and my emotion is all over the place. Usually, I go to my mom every time I feel like this but she has been busy with work.

Yesterday she had a day off. She doesn't have any paperwork or mission to accomplish but she didn't spend time with me. It sucks especially I'm having a hard time dealing with all my school works.

I feel pressured because I don't want to let my mom down. She has provided me everything and anything that I needed and wanted so it was just natural for me to pay it back by making good grades. So that's what I do every time, excel in school.

With how I feel shitty, I know my grades will not going to be that good.

Before, my mom knows when something was up and reassure me that it was fine but, since she hasn't been paying attention to me, she doesn't know I'm going through the phase.

When we got the reports back I was nervous since I know it was bad compared to my other grades. I knock on my mom's office and when I heard a "come in," I opened the door.

"Hey mum. I got the report from school." I said raising the envelope and sliding it on her table.

"Is that all?" she asked and I nodded my head but noticed she's not even looking so I verbally said  "yes".

When she didn't reply I took that time to leave, but before I go I let out a soft "I love you, mama," then making my way out.

This has been happening for a few days on different occasions and every time I walk out I silently cried. I don't know what's happening but I just wish she pay attention to me again, I miss her.

I was in my room writing songs since it helps me to let out my emotions. There was a knock and the door swing open. I was happy that my mom finally remembers me but my smile fade away when I saw her angry face.

"What's this?"

"I know mama. I'm sorry, but I'm not feeling myself lately. I promise I'll make it up." I explained.

I was hoping for her to understand like always but then again surprise when she yelled,

"You better or I don't know what I'll do with you!"

Walking out she shut the door after her. For the millionth time, I cried. I miss my mom. I miss her hugs, her forehead kisses that always make me feel better.

Next week came by and I'm excited because mom has another day off of work. I am hoping into hanging out with my mom again. I even use the money that I saved to buy a spa gift card for her. She deserves it because of how hard she's working.