𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬? [ 𝙟𝙤𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙨𝙤𝙣 ]

WARNING: SMUT!

A/n: Hey! I am just finishing up my list but I'm taking any request if you have one! This chap is very fluffy and smutty. Hope u like it, enjoy!

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒
All Right's Reserved! This Is My Own Story.
⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

You were in your trailer relaxing on the couch with your girlfriend. You just finished doing stunts and heavy action scenes so you both decided to just lie down and watch a movie.

Her feet were resting on the coffee table while your head is resting on her thigh. You were both watching wall-e for the millionth time because both of you love it.

Halfway through the movie, you look at Scar as she intensively watches the animation. You trail your eyes from her perfectly plucked eyebrows to her long lashes and her majestic eyes you fell in love with. Then moving to her pointed nose that you always poke or peck for her to scrunched it up cutely. Finally, her enchanting pink lips.

You were staring at her lips intently that you did not even notice she's staring back at you. When you saw her lips curled into a smile you look back into her eyes catching the mischievous glint.

"You were staring," she said.
"I was admiring," you respond,
"I am pretty sure that's staring,"
"Whatever," you replied then putting your attention back into the movie.

When you're pretty sure she was also watching the movie you admire her lips again. Absentmindedly, you lean into her and kiss her. She was taken back at your sudden action but she kisses you back nonetheless. There it is, the familiar feeling that tingles your body.

When you pull apart you stare into each other's eyes before yours moved to her lips again. You kiss her again, loving how hers just perfectly fit yours. When you both ran out of breath once again you stare into each other's eyes. After a while, you get back to your recent position and continued watching the movie.

It was the scene where wall-e was being chased by the robots when suddenly you felt a pair of lips wrapped on yours, automatically, you close your eyes and respond. You sat up and straddled her continuing your make-out session.

The movie was long forgotten as she stands up and brings you to the room.

[ smut warning ]

Resting your foot down, green stared into your (e/c) that is full of love and lust. She then started peppering you soft kisses on your neck down to your shoulder giving a soft moan in approval to her action.

You then took off her shirt revealing her soft porcelain skin and her bountiful breasts. You started to fondle each, feeling the weight of it. Trailing kisses from her shoulder to collar bones, the valley between her breasts and her breast before sucking her left hardened pebble.

Her moans are now more profound, running her hands, feeling every muscle from your well-defined body, and resting it on your head pushing you harder to her breasts.

You then latched on her opposite breasts while your right hand play with the other while your other hand travel south until you reach the waistband of her pants. Looking at her for a moment to make sure she's with you, you pull her pants off that exposes her black lace underwear.

You lift her this time and initiates another make-out session while walking towards the bed. You lay her down, you on top of her then broke the kiss. You began to kiss and lick your way down to her body, making sure to dip your tongue on her navel earning a gasp from her, and finally came face to face with her lower region.

You look at her in the eyes asking for permission, which she gave. Removing her soaked underwear, you trail kisses on her left and right thigh.

Growing impatient she then grabbed your head and points it towards her drenched pussy.
"Oh god!" She moaned.

You continue to kiss her lower lips then move on licking her slit before penetrating her with two digits. You observe her reaction while continuously pumping your fingers inside. Her face was all flushed, half-lidded eyes staring at your (e/c) iris.

You grin at her then went back down and suck her clit, occasionally dipping your tongue in then, went back sucking her swollen nub.

That drives her over the edge as you felt her walls clenched on your fingers.

"Oh fuck! (y/n) I'm cumminngg!"
Holding on your hair for her dear life, she shut her eyes, arched her back and came, shouting your name.

You wasted no time licking up all her juices savoring the taste, while still pumping your digits. Scarlett was left panting and covered in sweat.

As soon as her breathing calmed down, she looks at you and saw you also staring at her, sucking your fingers containing her flavored juices
"You taste wonderful," you stated.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒
A/n: This book has already 800+ read?! wtf? I'm not expecting that so thank you so much! Also, it's no. 1 on #romanoff im cryin now 😭✊🏻 Anw as always,
t h a n k s f o r r e a d i n g !