Chapter 6: Facebooking

A/N: Any text with the arrow pointing to it is Abrielle's message to that person. Hope this isn't too confusing! Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy this!

***************************************************************** 

**ABRIELLE'S POV**  

I ordered a glass of sweet tea and chicken & steak fajitas for dinner. I knew, being the very first night of this adventure, that they would be bombarding me with questions. It made me uncomfortable talking about myself so much. I'm nothing special. I'm nothing worth talking about. To say I was uncomfortable was an understatement.   

"So, what do you do for fun?" Brent questioned as soon as the waitress left with our dinner order  

"Study." I chuckled, "I read a lot. Music is a big part of my life." 

"Well you're definitely in the right place then!" Zach chuckled 

"Do you play any video games?" Barry asked  

"I never paid much attention to that stuff. I've always been more focused on school work." I shrugged 

 We talked about video games, board games, and card games until our food arrived. Sizzling fajitas! What could be better!! Everyone started talking about food and weren't criticizing me for what I'd chosen. I quickly dug in and savored the flavors. Dinner had gone better than I had expected. It was early evening but I really needed to get my things put up properly on my bus. After dinner the students were told to head back to our bus. Each man pulled me into a tight hug. Brent scribbled down their personal Facebook and Twitter accounts for me and asked me to write down my info for them. 

 This wasn't the "official" pages for the band. They were personal. For friends and family only. Protected from the public as much as possible. And they let me have the address! Bidding the band a good night, I walked onto my bus. As I left, I could feel eyes on me but wasn't about to turn around. Michael and Shawn weren't on the bus yet so I quickly got to putting up all my clothes and things properly. When they arrived, they seemed to stay up front because I heard the xBox start up sound. 

 Finally finishing my unpacking, I locked up my locker and then took my laptop bag to my bunk. I had plenty of projects and school work to keep me busy. When I checked my school email, I discovered I already had a new project. It was to photograph my band live during one of their shows. That didn't seem to hard but I'd have to talk to the band and Jake about it. As I was checking my Twitter feed and Facebook, I got the respective signals for new notifications. I checked Twitter first. 

Charleston Navy Brat, Memphis boy, Celtic Drummer, and Da Brent =S= started following you. 

 That had to be the whole band. Charleston and Memphis I knew which guy was which. Obviously 'Da Brent =S=' was Brent. That leaves 'Celtic Drummer' to be Barry. It still boggles my mind that they actually wanted to be my friend and follow me on social media. I already followed the "official" accounts so I went in and followed their personal accounts too. Facebook dinged again so I switched windows. I had friend requests from people with identical names as the Twitter account. I accepted the friend request and was immediately bombarded with messages! 

 Zach: Hi there! 

Brent: Hey! Have you gotten used to the bus yet? 

Barry: I'm not sure if any of us asked you students or not, but do you have everything you need on the bus? We might be making a pit stop at Wal-Mart tonight. 

Eric: If you need any tips or anything about being on the road, you can come ask anyone of us, OK? 

I had to smile at the four of them. They were so kind and generous! I replied to each of them.