4: heartbreaking rumors

"For all of you who GOSSIP about me:
Thank for making me the center of your world."

◇◆◆◇

Nate~

Her face fell the moment I mentioned the rumors about her. I can see tears forming in her eyes but she blinks them away. I'm not even sure she's aware of it.

I knew her before. Of course I knew her. How could I not know my neighbour?

Don't ask me why I pretended I didn't know her.

But the moment her face fell, I knew that she isn't as strong as she pretends to be and I'm still thinking about whether I should use that against her or not.

Maybe I should. It would be in my benefit. But when she turns around and runs away I made up my mind. And when I've heard a door being slammed shut I definitely knew I couldn't do it. As huge of a jerk I am, I can't break her even more.

Despite everything everyone tells about me, I could never hurt a girl that is already in pain, that is already broken. I have still morality, as small as it is.

She is ... weird. But doesn't hold up with my shit. And no one has ever stood up against me before. I still don't know if I should like that or not, but she has awaken my interest, I give her that.

Keytlin. I've never given much about her, given the fact that she is the "rule girl" in school. And rules never were much of my favourite things in life. After all: Rules are meant to be broken.

Why do I even think about her? I shouldn't! She's just a girl. Not the slightest important.

Needing distraction I call one of my mates.

"What's up, Matt? I think it's time to let everyone know that I'm back."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two hours later I am sitting on a couch with a black haired girl on my lap.

The second I walked inside the house every head snapped toward me, but I shrugged it off. Not even ten minutes later girls were fighting for my attention. And the one with long black waves won. It was ages ago that I last had a black haired girl.

Loud music surrounded us so I barely could hear what that girl, I forgot her name, tells me. But honestly? I don't give two shits about what she's saying.

Suddenly her lips are on mine. She tastes like ... alcohol. So she's wasted. Shrugging, my arms move around her waist and I kiss her back, not feeling any emotion towards her.

I pull back just to kiss her neck, up to her ear.

"How about we go upstairs?", I whispered in her ear and I feel her shiver. I smirk.

People knew that there always was a room upstairs where couples could get going, if you know what I mean.

She nods and I take her by the hand, leading her up the stairs in an empty room. I close it behind us and shove her against it. My lips found hers immediately. Her hands move up my chest, behind my neck.

Her fingers grab my hair almost painful as I move one leg between her legs.

I pull away again, kissing her jaw, down her neck to her collarbone.

Somehow I can pull my shirt off and with her I back away from the door not breaking the kiss. With my legs I hit the bed and fall down with her on top of me. She keeps kissing me and just as I want to take the next step, the door swings open.

I look over her shoulder just to see Matt standing there.

"What the hell, man? Cockblocker!"

"You can be happy that I stopped you. Mandy here has a boyfriend. He is waiting downstairs for her", he replies dryly.