9.2: flashbacks 2.0

Warning: slightly mature content, altthough nothing is going to happen between the two characters.

Trigger Warning: slight mention of rape. If you have a problem with reading those things consider yourself warned.

Keytlin isn't going to be raped, it just almost happens.

Happy reading.

Keytlin~

Rule no. 28 and most important one: Never fall in love again.

One month before:

The day started off good. I went to Chris for the day because he finally wanted me to meet his parents and his older brother. I was excited. Of course I was. We dated for about three months and I still hadn't met his family.

We were in his room and he was tickling me, which I hated more than everything else on this earth.

"No, Chris! Stop it", I squeaked as I tried to stop him from doing what he was doing, but he wouldn't budge.

Laughing, screaming and trying to breathe is really not a good combination so it wasn't long until I couldn't breathe anymore.

"What should I stop? I'm not doing anything", he said amused.

"Stop ti - AAAH", I say breathless and then scream when he reached a place where I'm even more ticklish.

"No ... stop ... please ... CHRIS", I said in between breathes.

He laughed and bend down to kiss me. I relaxed almost instantly and kissed him back. His hands stopped moving and he cupped my cheek. His kiss was soft and tender and every other good thing and it made my heart beat faster. When he wanted to deepen the kiss and asked for entrance I bit down on his lip. He hissed and pulled back, touching his lip. He didn't deserve to be kissed after what he did! He knew how much I hated that.

"You bit me", he exclaimed surprised.

"Well, you tickled me. You know how much I hate that!", I justified.

"You're going to pay, you know that right?", he said with a playful edge in his voice.

"You won't hurt me." Oh, how wrong I was.

He slowly positioned himself over me and kissed me right behind my ear. "Hmm, are you sure?", he murmured against my skin and a shiver ran down my spine.

"I'm sure", I breathed.

"I wouldn't be so sure if I were you", he whispered against the skin of my neck. Before I could ask him what he meant he claimed my lips and kissed me passionately. And I kissed him back.

His words echoed in the back of my mind: I wouldn't be so sure if I were you. What was that supposed to mean?

But I forgot the words the second he deepened the kiss. He bit down on my lower lip and pulled. His tongue had a way to distract me from things that were important. I didn't know how he did it.

When I had enough of the kiss I tried to push him away from me but he just caught my hand in his and forced them over my head where he intertwined our fingers and pushed down on my hands so I couldn't move them.

His kiss grew more demanding and urgent. Painful even. I didn't fight him because I knew it would only hurt me more than him. I knew how he got when he was angry. His kiss hurt and I was afraid my lips would bruise after this.

Somehow he got a hold of both of my hands in one of his. Yet, he still was stronger than me. His other hand moved down my body, over my shoulder, down my chest, my stomach until he reached the hem of my shirt. He slipped his hand under my shirt and moved up again, and up, and up, until he reached his destination. I gasped when his cold skin made contact with the skin under my bra. I started to tremble and silent tears escaped my eyes. However, I didn't make a sound. That would've made him even more angry.