Wanting Her Back

WARNING
THIS STORY CONTAINS SOME CRINGE
PARTS AND A LOT OF ERRORS.

SYPNOSIS

Living a normal life is what Dayana "Yna" Guiterez wanted. Unfortunately, she is the only daughter of the Guiterez, which means she is the only heir of the richest and outstanding company. Everyone wanted to be at her place to live the so-called-luxurious life. However, if Yna could only make a wish. She would wish not to become a Guiterez. Her parents are controlling her. They treated her as their puppet which made Yna hated her life.

She do not know if she is just unlucky or what. But she hated her life more when she caught her boyfriend, Kenzo Fuentes, making out with the cheerleader of their school and Kenzo confessed that he only loves Yna because of her money.

But after 6 years, Kenzo showed up wanting her back. Can she love and trust again the man who broke her heart?

DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi there!

Nagmodules ka na ba? Or nagawa mo na ba mga homeworks mo? Pag wala pa, sign na 'to. Ito na ang hinahanap mong sign para magsimula ka ng sumagot. Xoxo. Ay, wala ka pala nun. (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩')

Pero ano...

This is UNEDITED. Pasensiya na kayo. Likas po talaga akong tamad. Kapag may time na ako at sinipag ako, susubokan ko itong eedit.

Kaya kung hanap niyo ang perpek na story at characters. Then this story is not for you. Hindi po ito ang hinahanap mo.

Marami kayong makikitang grammatical and typographical errors sa sulat ko. Sorry in advance for that.

If you have any questions about the story or you have a problem with the story. You can comment it or just message me.

Thank you. Lovelots!

Enjoy Reading.