Beginning

INTRODUCTION

Having a rich and powerful family seems fun isn't? Well for this young man named Kim Hongjoong doesn't seem to enjoy those.

It is quite exciting to visit every breath taking place like ponds, seas, forest- this every place is inside the Quirix Land, where Hongjoong lives.

He do enjoy those places but the management doesn't. Hongjoong hates everyone who is around him, except for his siblings : Kim Jennie and Kim Jongin, along with his bubbly and strong guard : Jongho.

In Quirix, every noble must have a personal butler or assistant to help them in their everyday life, which Hongjoong hates. As stated, he hates everything, especially his uncle.

Starless Village, where stars can't be seen, only the moon of the night. Many believed that this place is cursed due to it's unique atmosphere : no stars at night.

Seonghwa, a man who's responsible of the Village didn't really cared about everyone who calls their villa a curse, where in fact most of the villas and lands are having Starless as their primary source of living.

They live in a tranquil life, just like what everyone wants. A quite and non-judgemental surroundings for their own good.

How will the two of them will cross paths?

•••
to my before readers, this a new era of my stories, compared to the old ones (you can just see by the cover)

i hope you prepare yourself along the story with a lot of grammatical mistakes.

enjoy