040

UNTIL THE END

a/n : sorry for not updating guys abajdjekejdjkk

Hongjoong was desperate, it's been 11 hours when he was separated from Seonghwa. He was in the midst of crying, him not being at Seonghwa's side and the loss of his butler, Sehun.

While he was deeply thinking, a knock on the door was heard.

"Enter." He spoke, wiping the tears that almost fell off his eyes. Jungkook, Jongin and Jennie entered the room, Hongjoong could immediately sense that his brother isn't in the good condition.

"I'm sorry for your loss, hyung." Hongjoong said, voice laced with sadness. Jongin didn't responded, instead his tears started flowing again.

Jennie consoled her brother, he patted his back and let the guy rest on his shoulders to cry. "Here's the plan." Jungkook uttered, breaking the small silence between the four of them.

"You... are willing to risk yourselves just for me?" The young Kim asked, his tears betraying him. Jungkook and Jennie smiled, then the two nodded at him. Jongin on the other hand, looked at him and finally spoke, "we want you to see him."

An hour later, Jennie and Jungkook started moving as what they stated in the plan. They needed to move early since the Starless will be burned at midnight.

Jongin, Yunho and Mingi checked the other side of the mansion while Jongho is guiding Hongjoong to the secret pathway.

"Thank you for cooperating. I appreciate all of you." Hongjoong muttered, smiling genuially at Jongho who was looking at him. "Actually, without Jaehyun-hyung's help, we wouldn't be able to execute this cleanly." The younger replied, feeling happy in the inside as he saw how Hongjoong smiled.

"Jaehyun-hyung..? The elite guard of Jairo?.."

The young Kim thought, it was surprising knowing that Jaehyun— the man who swore not to betray Jairo in front of almost 30,000 people is now betraying Jairo.

"It's surprising, how did they convinced him?"

"If you are wondering, we actually convinced him by telling him that he'll meet Taeyong-hyung." Jongho suddenly informed, making Hongjoong shock. "Heh?" The only words that came out of his mouth, "they were past lovers, Jaehyun-hyung still loves Taeyong-hyung." The younger Choi responded, continuing to guide the young Kim.

After they reach the end, the three— Jennie, Jungkook and Jongin were caught by Jairo's guard: Siwon. Lucky for Hongjoong, Siwon didn't spotted them.

Jennie saw Yunho, Mingi, Jongho and Hongjoong by the exit. The lady Kim signed them to go, to leave them.

"I think we can escape together." Said Jungkook who was holding a schedule of all the guards and the Quiri's map. Jennie hesitated and replied, "we can't. They might have changed plans."

And that was it, they expected that it'll be their end. But it wasn't for Jungkook.

"Si, I'm taking these two out. What are you doing here?" Jungkook questioned the buffed guy, "uh.. uhm... just walking. See you around." Siwon replied hesitantly, running back to the training room.

Jungkook was feared by the guards since Jairo trusts him so much that sometimes he let Jungkook discipline the disobidient guards.

"Let's go. We don't have much time." Said Jungkook, pulling Jongin and Jennie with him. But as they reach the gates, they were too late. Haneul and Jairo was already waiting for them.