038

BERSERK

a/n : mentions of death, abuse

Jairo was smiling, sitting at his office along with Shiari and Siwon. He was happy, he already found something, made something that can solve all his problems.

"Siwon and Shiari, tell the guards to move. We'll attack at midnight." Said Jairo, the two guard quickly stood up and went out the office.

He sighed, "well, time to discipline the bad dog." He muttered, smiling as if he isn't gonna do something brutual. Jairo stood up from his chair and went out.

Jennie is sitting beside Jongin who is still has his face darken, Jungkook on the other hand, is sitting next to Jennie.

For Jongin, everything is still hard to absorb. He still couldn't accept the fact that his lover was killed by his own uncle.

*

Seeing his lover's dead body, Jongin immediately rushed towards Jairo, he was charging to his throat. His intentions were stopped by Shiari, the lady held Jongin by his wrist and slammed him to the ground.

He wasn't feeling anything, all he feels are anger, all anger. It was a shame that he didn't manage to land an attack.

"I'll deal with you later, Jongin." Jairo spoke sternly, not looking back at his nephew. "You will be regreting what you did just now." He added, then walking straightly to his office.

*

Before Jennie could speak, a loud knock from the door was heard. The knock was easy for Jongin and Jennie to distinguish.

"Y-yes uncle..?" Jennie questioned, not opening the door. She was trembling, visibly sweating and eyes teary. Even Jennie herself couldn't handle what's happening. "Isn't it rude to ask instead to open the door?" Jairo replied, calmly as if he was talking to kids.

Jongin was flaming in anger, it's like his uncle hadn't killed anyone.

"Anyways, I wanna talk to you Jongin. Meet me at the library." He added, then leaving without the knowlegde of three.

warning : abuse

At the library, Jongin was waiting patiently. He knew what was waiting for him, so he prepared himself.

"You really came huh?" Jairo sweetly voiced, walking closer to Jongin who was sitting.

"Fuck. Fuck, no. Get away from me."

Jairo's eyes darken as he saw how Jongin looked at him. The young Kim's face were stern, no hint of emotions looking at him.

In a blink of an eye, Jairo's hand are at Jongin's neck, gripping it tightly. He knew this was coming.

"You don't dare look at me like that!" He shouted, adding more force to his hands to tighten the grip, "wh-what h-ho-how do-do I lo-lo-look a..at y..ou...? W-wi-th admi-ra-tion?" Jongin struggled to reply but managed to deliver the message he want to tell his uncle.

His answer caused Jairo to anger even more. "You better shut up if you don't have something good to say," Jairo hissed, slapping Jongin's face loudly. The impact was loud causing it to echo at the library.

After more choking, slapping and punching, Jairo had finally got tired and left the library without speaking to Jongin.

"Fuck this hellhole."

Jongin has his nose bleeding, a mark around his neck and his face red. The whole abuse was already in his mind, it's just that he can't avoid it.

a/n : lmao sorry 4 a short update ^__^"
hope y'all like it!! ><