004

WHERE?

Hongjoong is still running, but stopped halfway when he felt his legs wobble and tired. This what he hates about himself is he never feels tired when he's mind is fogged with other things.

It's been hours since he left Quirix Land and still haven't reach any single place. He haven't found anything except for the stones and trees that he passed by.

"Where am I going? This is so pressuring." He murmured to hinself, slowly walking. Then, the younger Kim foumd himself lying on the ground.

As he opened his eyes, he saw a bunch of deers surrounding him, they were all looking at him. "Shoo! Don't look at me like that!" He exclaimed, waving his hand to push them away. Again, he stood up and continued on walking.

While his eyes were wandering, he saw a village that made his eyes sparkle in excitement.

"I hope I can find peace in here."

He thought and started to remove the choker around his neck. The choker symbolizes that you live in Quirix Land, it has his initials 'HJ' and a small rose at the opposite side, indicating that he is from Quiri and a son of noble.

The young man also removed his earrings and bracelets to hide his identity from the village.

"New life, here I come."

As he reached the villa, he saw how organized they were and quiet. The people there also don't comission on new persona. Many have already saw him but treated him like a person who lives there.

"Shit, this place is so cool. I should keep my troublemaker side."

Then, he started roaming around while plastering a smile on his face. The ambiance, the people, everything is so peaceful and kind.

Not until he bumped into a lady, "watch were you going dumbass!" The lady exclaimed, picking the scattered fruits that had fallen, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you." Hongjoong stated, trying to be calm as possible, "I don't care." The lady sassed and walked away.

"What the fuck just happend? Did she just?"

Hongjoong felt a bomb ticking inside him as he recollected the lady's attitude. "I'm sorry about Tzuyu, you must be new here?" A man voiced, making his attention draw to him, "yeah, I'm kinda lost." He replied, looking at the man.

"Damn, he's handsome and tall."

"I'm Park Seonghwa. Nice to meet you, Hongjoong." The man bowed, smiling at him, "How did you know my name?" Hongjoong questioned, eyebrows knitting, "your arms says so." Seonghwa stated, pointing at his henna.

"Shiiiiit, I forgot!"

Hongjoong scratched his nape, "wanna have a tour around?" Seonghwa questioned, breaking the silence between them, "sure.." the young man answered hesitantly.

"This man is too kind for a stranger like me."

Both walking by the bakery when Hongjoong suddenly asked a question, "do you really have color codings of what are you gonna wear?" He questioned, curiously while holding a crossiant, "nope. This is actually a coincidence." The other replied, munching onto his bread.

Seonghwa was wearing a beige blouse and a brown pants, along with a black shoes. His hair is black that is scattered around his forehead, looking like a fluffy walking man.

While Hongjoong is wearing a black jeans and maroon tshirt with a word written 'hell'. His hair is blonde and scattered around just like Seonghwa's.

"Oh, I thought that you have color coding rule or whatsoever." Hongjoong stated, "we only have one rule and that is treat people on how you want to be treated." Seonghwa informed, handing Hongjoong a blue lemonade.

They both continued on walking until they reached a large house. "If you don't have a place to stay, my house is available." Seonghwa notified, making Hongjoong's mouth agape as he depicted the other's house. His house ISN'T that big but it looks very magnificent. "I can stay here? Thank you very much, Park," Hongjoong smiled, "call me Seonghwa." The man stated, earning a nod from Hongjoong.