027

STARTING

"Hey Seonghwa, you seem very cheerful today." Jimin pointed out, drawing the attention of the young captain who was dumbly smiling at the red flower. Seonghwa shooked his head, "I'm always happy hyung, it's just that I started smiling." He replied, half sarcastic. Jimin just giggled and patted Seonghwa's shoulder, then left the captain's mansion to roam around.

Since it's his day off, the young captain decided to pester the young Kim who was busy reading a book he borrowed from the library yesterday.

Seonghwa and Hongjoong were roaming when they happend to pass by a small librady. The library were small but it looks sentimental and comfy by looking at its exterior design.

It catched Hongjoong's eyes and he doesn't seem to leave his sight away from the library. This was noticed by Seonghwa as he was staring at the young Kim.

"Do you wanna check out the library?" Seonghwa questioned, eyes not leaving the other. The young Kim's eyes immediately sparkled, "let's go!" He replied, dragging the other inside the library.

As they entered the library, tons of young lady were reading, almost all of them are ladies. There were two guys who's sitting at the opposite side of each other and seemed to enjoy the story they are reading.

"Let's search some book to read then head home." Hongjoong stated, walking towards the library shelves. There were tons of books for them to choose and large shelves. While they were searching, Hongjoong bumped into a large guy, looking scary.

"Watch were you are going, fool." The man stated in a strong voice that made the other flinch. He didn't expect that he'll receive such comment from the man. "Instead of calling him names, why don't you talk about it calmly?" Seonghwa responded, closing the book he's holding in his right hand. The man widend his eyes in shock, it's their CAPTAIN!

"I apologize for the choice of words, captain." The man spoke in an apologetic voice, then left the place immediately. Seonghwa's still mad, how could people call others with such name even though they just met? "You shouldn't have scared him. It was my fault anyways since I wasn't looking at my path." Hongjoong uttered, putting his head down.

Seonghwa, patted his head and raised his lover's head gently. "Still, it's wrong to call people with those names." The captain replied, hands cupping his lover's cheeks. The young Kim nodded and smiled. Hongjoong gave the captain a quick peck on his lips, then sprinted towards the librarian.

"What are you reading this time, Joongie?" Seonghwa questioned, teasing the other by the nickname. The young Kim gave him a loud scoff, then turned his back. The captain giggled at such movement, he swiftly pulled Hongjoong on his lap, then placed his head on the other's shoulder. This made the other flinch, "Park Seonghwa!" Hongjoong exclaimed, voice in irritation.

Seonghwa didn't mind the other, he simply rested and closed his eyes. With Seonghwa, Hongjoong feels safe, he just doesn't want to be surprised like that. "If you want to sleep, the bed is available." Hongjoong stated, patting his lover's head, "No." The captain answered, burying himself more at the man's neck.

They stayed close to each other for a while, until someone entered the room. It was Jimin. Hongjoong and Seonghwa didn't noticed that someone had entered their room.

"Am I seeing this right?" Jimin thought surprised, looking at the two young men who was cuddling. The elder Park softly giggled and left the room quietly.

As the door clicked close, Hongjoong's head immediately turned at the door. "Did the door closed itself?" Hongjoong questioned, which Seonghwa didn't seem to hear. The captain was quietly sleeping at his shoulder, "this guy," The young Kim sighed and continued on caressing his lover's hair, "Sleepwell Hwa." Hongjoong softly muttered, putting his cheeks closer to other's lips.

"Joongie? You're awake!" Seonghwa beamed, hovering over Hongjoong who's eyes are still half closed, "yes.. I'm awake.." the young Kim replied, placing his arms around the elder's neck. Seonghwa leaned closer, then connected their foreheads and closed his eyes, "you look so pretty, I can't stop looking at you." The captain murmured, kissing the tip of Hongjoong's nose.

"Let's get married soon. I love you."

"I love you too."

After a sleep, the two went downstairs and saw Jimin smiling at them. "Hmmm. I wonder, do friends cuddle like that?" The elder Park joked, which made the two of them red in both embarassment and flutter. Seonghwa took a deep breath and replied, "he's my boyfriend, hyung." Jimin took seconds to reply, "I know," He smiled.

Jimin talked to both of them about their relationship, they also asked about things they don't know about love and so on.

"Are you planning to tell the whole villa or let them know by your actions?" The elder Park questioned, "let them know by actions." Hongjoong suddenly replied, that draw the elder Park's attention. Jimin nodded and smiled, a little while, they heard a knock from the door.

"Seonghwa-hyung! Seonghwa-hyung!" The voice called repeatedly, knocking non-stop at his door, turning into a irritating sound. The captain stood up, then opened the door. There, their defense maker, Wooyoung was revealed. "Do you really need to be that loud?" Seonghwa questioned sternly, "no, not necessary but I have something to confess, it's been keeping me from doing things." Wooyoung replied with a bit of panic in his voice.

Seonghwa looked back at Hongjoong as if he was asking him, the young Kim nodded and smiled.

As they left the house, Wooyoung started to stomp his feet along pulling his hair. "What happend?" The captain asked gently, making the other calm, "I like Choi San, what do I do?!" Wooyoung replied straightforwardly, taking aback the captain. "Choi San? As in San of Star Crescent Bakery?" The captain replied, earning a nod from Wooyoung. Wooyoung frowned, he's scared that the village might hate him since most of the elders knows Choi San and is sensitive about same sex couples.

Seonghwa sighed and smiled, he also patted the panicking Jung's shoulder and stated, "if you ever fall in love that society doesn't approve, you shouldn't worry about it. society isn't the criteria to approve your interest, they are just mere personas who watches you becoming happy."

The young Jung calmed, now for another problem, he questioned, "what if he doesn't love me? what if that person doesn't like me back? What if he hates me?!" Seonghwa chuckled, as always, Wooyoung panicking at things that he can solve himself, "love doesn't needed to be alternated, you are happy when he is happy, right? then be it, we can't force a person to like us. instead, you should be glad, why? because you found your happiness when you needed it." The captain advised, still Wooyoung having his down face. "Plus, love already existed in us. i mean some of us, yes, romantically or platonically, we have that all. we are all the same humans with different preferences, interests and happiness." He added, smiling at Wooyoung who's looking a little up.

The Jung nodded and took all his captain's advice, "thank you, hyung. Soonest, I'll try telling him what I feel so I can let out all these feelings and thoughts." Wooyoung stated confidently, which made Seonghwa laugh.

-
a/n : sorry for the late update guys, the schoolworks are damn hard! ㅠㅠ

AND DID Y'ALL SEE THE ETERNAL SUNSHINE PERFORMANCE WHERE HONGJOONG BACK HUGGED SEONGWHA!?!? FUCCKKK I ALMOST THREW MY IPAD!!

Anyways, let's continously stream deja vu and eternal sunshine <3