011

RELAXED

The young Kim was walking back to the captain's house, the captain might or might've not comeback from the said village. Hongjoong didn't know how many hours he has been out, but from what he remembers, he's safe and can subside his problems now.

"Enjoy your freedom here in Starless, Yukhei and I are gonna watch you from afar, but don't worry, we only provide protection."

A smile appeared on his face, finally, he couldn't care about getting caught anymore though he's not sure to trust them.

While walking back to the captain's house, he found himself walking towards the tulip field direction, he doesn't even know why.

"Is Seonghwa's mother listening to me right now?" He asked out of nowhere, sitting by the tulips, "hey mrs. Park, is your son worthy my trust?" Hongjoong questioned, then giggled after realizing what he just asked.

He feels that he can trust Seonghwa but at the same time he can't. There's still doubt lingering in him, he just couldn't bring himself to trust anybody quickly.

"Do you really trust that guy you just met last week? I get it he's a captain, but I feel like you should be cautious around him." Yukhei stated, passing Jungwoo a foiled food he packed earlier. Hongjoong thought for a while, then answered, "there's a half of me trusting him. If something goes wrong or I got killed by him, then it's my fault."

Jungwoo and Yukhei just nodded, but he questioned the two guards again, "how do you know if you like someone?" Jungwoo looked at Yukhei, then to him, "how can you be inlove with that guy if you don't trust him fully?" Yukhei questioned, taking aback the young Kim.

How is that possible?

After staying at the field, he decided to go home, thinking that the young captain might've come home.

- - - - - - - -

Seonghwa is currently walking around Unbi, helping one of his friends, Yeonjun to search for something. He was supposed to look for white and carnation pink flowers for Chanyeol and Baekhyun's wedding, but the young Choi asked for his help.

"Are you sure that you left it here? Maybe it just slipped your mind?" Seonghwa stated, trying hard to search for the hat that had flew away from Yeonjun's head, "I'm very sure it's here! I just know it!" Yeonjun quickly replied, bending down to search under the benches.

While they were looking weird finding for the hat, a young tall man walked towards them, "is this what you're looking for?" The man asked, holding the hat that Seonghwa and Yeonjun exactly looking for, "yes! Yes! Thank you so much random citizen!" Yeonjun exclaimed, bowing at the man.

The tall man just nodded and smiled, "I'm Soobin." He introduced himself, reaching for a handshake, Yeonjun quickly accepted his hand and replied, "I'm Yeonjun!"

"Why do I feel like I'm third wheeling?"

Seonghwa thought while looking at the two who is now talking. He secretly left the area and decided to buy some flowers for his hyungs.

And thankfully, there are still white flower at the flower shop. He then, continued to his hyungs house to have a visit and ask more details about the wedding.

While walking, he happend to stumble upon a familiar guy, and to his surprise, it was his Yoongi-hyung. Yoongi used to take care of him and Jimin, but of course, somethings really change.

The elder happend to notice him, "Seonghwa. What brings you here?" Yoongi questioned, walking towards the young man who was holding a boquet of white daisies and pink roses. The captain felt anxious, after several years, the elder decided to talk to him again.

"I-I-I'm okay." He stammered, wanting to punch himself. Why in the world the replied that? "I-I-I mean... I'm here-re to vi-visit Chanyeol and Baek-khyun hyung.." He tried changing his answer, he only found his hyung laughing at him, maybe for too much stammering.

Yoongi nodded in acknowledgement, "how's Jimin?" He suddenly questioned, him also surprised in his own querie, "he's living well and fine." The young captain replied, smiling.

After a long talk and greeting with Yoongi, he shooked his head and told himself not to be distracted by anyone anymore, well he thought. Not walking away that far yet, he met the two guys that had taken care of him 23 years ago. It was Chae Hyungwon and Shin Hoseok, waving at him.

He internally slapped himself, "how are you, Seonghwa? Years had been passed, eh?" Hyungwon questioned, he's still the old Hyungwon he knew. Seonghwa is thankful for them, for taking care of him for the past years, if it weren't for them, he might've not survived the bombing.

There, he finally had lost and done talking. Then, he continued on walking at Chanyeol's mansion.

- - - - - - - -

Hongjoong had finally reached the captain's house, there he found the man, named Jimin looking furiously mad. Well, Hongjoong is used to anyone being mad at him due to his behaviour.

Jimin immediately noticed the approaching man, at first he thought it was Seonghwa but as he checked and squinted his eyes, it was the man he was searching earlier.

"Hongjoong! You little brat!" Jimin shouted, running towards Hongjoong. The young Kim wanted to run but has no energy to do so, no choice, he only nodded and let the elder nag.

a/n : sorry for the boring chapter hehehehehehe, sorry for not updating too, there was a little delay with this chapter hhhhhhhh, stay safe everyone <3