037

ALL IN ONE

Hongjoong was leaning at his lover's chest, asleep. The whole two days were tiring for them, setting up protection, alerting their assigned guards and moving some of Starless villagers. While the young man is asleep, his lover was caressing his hair.

"Kim, I love you and I always will. Your uncle had made a great impact on me, but it wasn't your burden to carry." Seonghwa muttered, he felt his lover was quite distant to him these days. "I know what you think and how you think, Kim. Don't worry, I'm not mad or disappointed. I was never to begin with." He added, smiling then placing a peck on Hongjoong's hair.

"Thank you for the constant assurance."

Then, Hongjoong drifted to sleep with ease.

At the mansion's kitchen, Sehun was silently washing the dishes when he remembered that him and Jongin had planned a meet up schedule.

"I better hurry, he doesn't like waiting."

He hurridly placed the wiped plates in the shelves then proceeded to go back to his room. As he reached his room, Sehun fixed his tie and brushed his hair. After remaking himself, he went to the place they plan to meet.

To the library.

Reaching the library's door, Sehun felt uneasy as he held the doorknob.

"Weird. He usually greets me whenever I'm here."

Opening the door, four guards met him. Sehun could distuingish them through their exposed eyes only.

"Wonwoo, Mingyu, Sungchan and Shotaro."

He thought, the four immediately charge towards him without weapons. Sehun immediately reacted to the attack and dodged all the punches, kicks and scratches.

"Where's Jongin? Where did you bring him?" The butler spoke sternly, not putting his guard down, "come with us. Let's not make each other an enemy." Mingyu responded. As Sehun heard the response a wood touched his back, causing him to fall to the ground.

"Jungkook was right."

As he opened his eyes, the four guards weren't in front of him anymore. He was at the basement, the place where Jairo use to torture or kill his victims.

"Eyes open wide, Sehun!" A guy beamed, it was no other than Jairo himself, holding a knife. This made Sehun panic, he was about to move when he realized that he was chained. "Fuck off." The butler hissed, struggling with the chains.

While Jairo was talking to Sehun, Jongin and Yunho were silently listening not knowing what to do. "Hyung.. whatever happends.. control your emotions. Alright?" Yunho noted calmly, "I can't promise. It's Sehun we're talking about." Jongin replied, already curling his hand into fist.

"You see Sehun, I do support love.. but not about two men." Jairo spoke, faking a sad face which made Sehun irk. "Yeah you don't, because your childhood sweetheart never liked you back and married your sister." Sehun fired back, taking aback the man in front him.

[ warning : abuse, death ]

Jairo not giving a warning stabbed Sehun's right leg as he heard the sentence. Up until this day, Jairo still feels bitter about the relationship of Chae Hyenin and Kim Jooin.

The stab was deep and bleeding fast which made the older laugh. "You are gonna regret what you have just said earlier." Jairo exclaimed, laughing hysterically.

"Let me ask you, do you really love Jongin? That much?" Jairo questioned, fiddling with the knife he was holding.

"I don't. Are you satisfied?" Sehun replied hesitantly, he felt that the other Kim was watching them. As Jongin heard Sehun's answer, it made his heart drop and formed tears in his eyes.

"So it was all a lie?"

Jairo laughed like a maniac, then he stabbed Sehun at the abdomen, fast enough that Sehun couldn't react. It was speed as the light. The butler groaned in pain, the blood flows down from his abdomen. The older Chae stabbed him multiple times.

"Holding back your tears and whimpers? How cute," Jairo smiled, stabbing Sehun once again. Sehun, on the other hand had already has his mouth covered in blood as it keeps splutering in every stab.

Jongin and Yunho was also taken aback at such speed, this made the older Kim's heart fueled in madness. The scene of his lover being stabbed many times made his heart clenched in many ways, he couldn't do anything.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck."

"Don't forget to tell my sister a hi." Jairo spoke, smiling like a maniac, then leaving thr basement. Leaving Sehun alone bleeding, Jongin jumped to the basement and held his lover's body.

"Sehunnie, please stay awake." Jongin cried, caressing his lover's cheeks. As he heard his lover's cries and whimpering, he slightly opened his eyes. "Nini, I love you. I always do." The butler voiced lowly as he was running out of time. Before Jongin could reply, Sehun's eyes were already closed.

"Hell. Hell is the place where you are going, Jairo."

- - - - - - - - - -

After witnessing a murder, Yunho was commanded to go back to his room. It was quite traumatic for the Jeong.

"Are you okay, babe? You are pale." Mingi greeted him by the door, Yunho didn't reply instead he leaned his head at his lover's shoulder. The tall guy didn't questioned him again, he pulled the other into the room and placed him at the bed.

"I wanna sleep. I'm kinda tired." Yunho spoke suddenly, Mingi just nodded, "alright babe. Sleepwell." He replied gently. The taller guy rested on his shoulders and hugged him by the waist, "good night babe." Yunho murmured, then drifted to sleep.

"..... I should help Jongin-hyung but my body won't move..."

- - - - - - - - - -

At the Crestfallen bakery, Wooyoung is sitting silently, patiently waiting for someone to come.

"Come on, come on. He's 3 minutes late..."

He thought, tapping his feet non-stop. Before he could ever sigh, a man entered the bakery and sat at the opposite side of his chair.

"I'm sorry Woo, I didn't meant to be late." The guy spoke in an apologetic tone which made Wooyoung's heart bounce. "It's okay, San! No problem." Wooyoung replied, which made San smiled sweetly.

"So, why did you call me here?" San questioned, which made Wooyoung choke on the coffee he was drinking.

"What do I do, what do I say!? Shit!"

Wooyoung sighed. "I like you, San. I started liking you when I met you at Lunar Festival." The Jung confessed, his eyes fixtated on his own lap. San giggled and replied, "silly. I like you too! I started liking you when we hanged out!"

Yeosang on the other table smiled. He pretended to be one of the random Starless villagers to spy on his friend's love life.

"Congrats, Woobi-goobi!" Yeosang shouted from the other table which made Wooyoung flustered even more and San laugh even more. "I told you to stop calling me Woobi-goobi!" Wooyoung replied, making Yeosang and San laugh.

-
a/n : bahahaha so yeah, update. :DD