Special Chapter : Peace

02

After the incident, the people in Quirix wasn't much that surprised at Junhwa's death. He was cruel, unloving and terrible. The only person who cried for him was his wife who just returned from a far town.

His wife, Shim Haein is the new ruler of Quirix. Surprsingly, she was kind, loving and generous. Everyone in Quirix immediately loved her.

In the Raven's head quarter, the ravenlites were having fun. They were celebrating the peace that they have been craving for the past few years.

Hongjoong decided not to join them and visit his siblings, lover, butler and the guards. He decided to retrieve their bodies after they died.

"How are you all? I hope you're doing well." He uttered, placing a flower beside each tomb. Thanks to Wooyoung and Yeosang, he was able to put a tomb for each one of them.

"Noona, hyungs... I avenged you.. Seonghwa.. Jongho, Mingi, Yunho.. Thank you." Hongjoong added, smiling now looking up to the sky. "Seonghwa, the starless are under Joshua-hyung and Seokmin-hyung's control. While Yeosang, Wooyoung and San decided to join Raven Elites." He informed as if he was really talking to Seonghwa.

The young Kim sat and sighed.

"Jimin-hyung, Chanyeol-hyung, Baekhyun-hyung, Hoseok-hyung and Hyungwon-hyung was shock when they knew you were gone. I saw how it broke Jimin-hyung." Hongjoong shared, frowning as he remember how Jimin cried that day. He opened the beer he was bringing and drunk it.

"It was heartbreaking. It hurts me so much that I couldn't protect all of you. In the end, I was selfish and weak." Hongjoong spoke as his tears started to form in his eyes again. It was indeed heartbreaking to lose everyone at one day. Everything just vanished that time.

"Noona and hyung, Jungwoo-hyung and Yukhei-hyung had already left the Raven Elites. A lot of them actually left to live peacefully." Now talking to his siblings, he wiped his tears and chug the beer he was holding.

"Seonghwa, love, I'm sorry for not looking after the Starless villagers. Joshua-hyung volunteered that he will now take care of them." He added once again, inhaling and exhaling deeply.

"And for you, Sehun-hyung, I wish that you are with Jongin-hyung now. Same for Yunho and Mingi." The last statement he said, then proceeded to drink the other canned beer.

It was dark when Hongjoong came home. He decided to live with the raven elites since he doesn't want to go back at Quirix.

"Hongjoong, welcome home!" Jeonghan greeted him, the Yoon hugged him tightly in which he hugged back. Jeonghan was shocked that Hongjoong's hug were so tight but doesn't suffocate him.

Jeonghan just let the young Kim hug him, he knew that he is still sad due to the event that happend three years ago.

"I'll sleep now, hyung. Tell the others to sleep well and rest well," Hongjoong parted from the older and smiled. Jeonghan just nodded and waved at him good bye as he went upstairs.

In the room he was staying, it was the same room as he and Seonghwa that used to stay. As he entered the room, the flashbacks became so vivid, everything was so realistic for him.

"I miss you so much. Please visit me in my dreams." Said he, who was walking towards the bed. He threw himself to bed and wandered a little bit before drifting to sleep.

* [ 3 ]

In Seoul, there's a popular bakery. A lot of people were going to that bakery to see the handsome baker and his boyfriend. Everyone is in awe, observing how sweet they are while working.