002

TRANQUILITY

Loud noises could be heard as the people of Starless Village prepares for a special celebration that they held once every year for a special person.

Wooyoung and Yeosang is still bickering whether to use an angry bird sticker or a toothless one. On the other hand, Jimin and San were baking a cake for their captain before he arrives.

"Do you think Seonghwa-hyung would like this cake?" San questioned, both scared and curious, he's scared that their Captain might reject the cake, "of course he will. Seonghwa appriciates every little thing that we gave him." Jimin assured, patting San's shoulder to neglect those negative ideas.

By the door, Jisung and Minho were sticking all the flowers they cut out, a week before Seonghwa's birthday, while Kun and Sicheng decided to clean around the captain's property. Everyone was very busy, they gave all their best to give the best birthday for their captain.

"Where's Seonghwa? I haven't seen him anywhere." Yuta asked, holding the wire with the hanging letter spelled 'Happy Birthday, Dear Captain!', "He went to Unbi to meet some old friends and to check some things." Jimin replied, acquiring a nod from Yuta, "Even Seonghwa himself forgot that it's his birthday." Johnny voiced out, popping out of nowhere while holding a bunch of roses. "Goddamit! You almost gave me a heart attack!" Seokjin hissed, making Johnny laugh.

Unbi Village is the closest village from them, 5 hours of travelling. While the farthest is the Quiri, the foundation or base of Quirix Land, it accumulate a 12 hour travel and a 30 minute walk.

While they were busy preparing for the birthday party, the others decided to clean around the village, for the cleanliness of course. "He has arrived!" A tall guy shouted, making anyone jump in panic.

They hurried pasting the other designs while the others fixed the tables. "Why so loud? What if the captain heard you?" A man who's in the same age asked him, elbowing him, "he won't hear me, Tyun." He responded smiling at him, "stupid as always, Hyuka." Taehyun retorded, making Hueningkai laugh before leaving.

Seonghwa had arrived at his villa. It was quiet and feels very weird, usually the village is loud as fuck that even far villages could hear them.

"Did they left me when I'm gone?"

He thought but continued on walking towards his house. When he reached the front part of his home, a loud greeting, greeted him home.

"Happy Birthday, Captain!"

They shouted all together, immediately making Seonghwa smile. All his tiredness, worries and problems just washed away like that. "Happy Birthday, Seonghwa." Jimin greeted, walking towards him with a cake on his both hands, "Happy Birthday, Seonghwa-ssi!" A little guy, Jae beamed.

San walked beside Jimin and lighted the candle that was sticked at the top of his cake. "Make a wish!" Johnny shouted, making everyone laugh at such random comment.

Seonghwa closed his eyes, "I wish for my land's happiness and prosperity until the end of my life." Then, opened his eyes and blew the candle.

"What are we waiting for? Let's eat!" Wooyoung announced, gaining a lot of laughs and cheers from everyone. They started eating, some started to put icing at each other's face and some just drinks juice.

Seonghwa decided to zone out a little, he was standing directly where the direction of the Quirix is. "If I ever comeback, would they notice me?" He asked himself and sighed heavily, "if they found out about us, I'll try my best to keep what's mine." He added, gaining a strength looking at his people.

"Seonghwa? How's the travel to Unbi?" Jimin questioned, "Ah. Chanyeol-hyung is getting married to Baekhyun-hyung soon. He told us that we should go there and witness their wedding." Seonghwa replied, smiling at his hyung, "really? That's great! Well... how about.. Yoongi?" Jimin inquired again, trailing off as he mentioned the name, "He has a boyfriend now.. and he's well and happy." The younger responded, voice getting lower at such information, "oh.. really? That's good for him!" The elder stated, trying to put up a smile.

"I should have not told him."

The captain sighed, then tapped his hyung's shoulder, "don't worry hyung, the best is yet to come." He consoled, smiling to assure him more, "yes, right. So, i'll get you a cake, okay?" Jimin replied, with a relieved smile. Seonghwa just nodded and felt in relieved too as he saw his hyung getting bright and cheery again.