014

UNUSUAL

The three immediately had their eyes widen as they focused at the person lying infront of them. There were nine guards, all stabbed to death infront of their mansion. Jennie and Jongin are both fazed about this situation, who would do this crime?

"This is horrible, we must add our security and alarm all the Quirix villagers." Jennie informed, earning a nod from Mingi, Yunho and Jongho who had just arrived at the scene, "I believe we should also tell uncle about this." Jennie added, also earning a nod from the guards, "move! Secure the lands and limit the fishing area at Aqua Shore, make sure everyone is safe." The male Kim commanded, then signalled Jennie, Jongho, Yunho, Mingi and Sehun to go inside the mansion.

As the six of them had reached Jongin's room, Jennie immediately spoke and said : "you made the guards move without uncle's knowledge, do you even know the rules?!" The male Kim remained calm, "I know, but if we won't move, it may get worse." He replied, sitting beside the butler who is also aware of the situation.

"I'm scared, how about Hongjoong? It's happening again! All over again! I'm afraid that we may lost another part of the village." Jennie cried, feeling all heavy over her shoulder, "I assume he's okay, when he's in danger, he will come back here." Jongin replied, making the lady's mind calm.

Everyone was silent, they were all trembling in fear. The tragedy, it's happening all over again.

Sehun was afraid compared to the past years of tragedy, he doesn't know why. Both of his arms are shaking, lips quivering in fear. Jongin happen to notice the butler beside him, he wrapped his hands around Sehun's hands, decreasing the shakiness and fear of the man.

Hours passed, all of them had heard a footsteps, a loud and heavy one. All of their body stiffened, as the door opens, it revealed the man that all of them wished to met last before they die : Jairo.

Jongin was called to the dungeon, just by the mention of dungeon he knows what's happening next. He sighed loudly, he doesn't feel scared at all, he's just scared to get hurt again.

[ !! TW : Abuse and Violence !! ]

Jairo's guards : Siwon and Shiairi instantly pulled Jongin and pinned him by the walls. The male Kim felt the coldness of walls being absorbed by his skin, he feels shivers down his spine.

The old man pulled a whiplash with multiple nails attached to it and without any warning, a loud whoosh was heard all over the room, the whiplash had landed on Jongin's both thighs. Jairo continued on spanking until all was Jongin's body is covered with blood.

He didn't heard any whimper nor cries from the younger man.

"What did I told you about commanding? Only myself, me has the authority to do it. You are a kid, you know nothing about leadership!" The old man shouted, pulling Jongin's chin, also covered with blood. "I am Chae Junhwa, the only person you'll listen to!" He added, shouting right at the young Kim's face.

'Monster, demon, inhuman, deserves to unlive.'

The words that Jongin could only think when he hears his uncle's name. He didn't fought back, he let his uncle do what he wants, if possible, he can die there.

After a long session of torturing his niece, Junhwa (Jairo) left the young man at the cold dungeon, wounds opened widely.

"I can die here.. peacefully... Se.."

Before Jongin could continue his words, a loud bang from the dungeon was heard. His assumption was right, it was Oh Sehun, as always. The butler sprinted towards the man and held him, "I don't care if you're bloody, shut your mouth, let's go." Sehun spoke, assissting Jongin to leave the dungeon.

'Thank you, love.'

a/n : sooooo, this is only a filler hhhhh, sorry for the boring chapter :)