039

12'O CLOCK

It's time. It is the time.

Hongjoong and Seonghwa were both sitting inside the captain's room. Jungwoo advised them to stay inside incase Shiari and Siwon shows up.

"Love.. love.. I'm scared." Hongjoong voiced, trembling in fear. It was unusually for the young Kim to be scared but that time, it was horrifying, he wishes that him and Seonghwa would survive.

Selfish it may sound, but his uncle for sure would first attack his lover. He knew that Seonghwa is both his strength and weakness.

"Don't be love. I'm here." Seonghwa softly spoke, pulling the other into a hug. Hugging Hongjoong tightly, he pulled the two of them to lay on the bed. The young Kim hugged him tightly, he was terrified, overthinking of what's gonna happen.

"I apologize, love. I'm sorry, this shouldn't be happening. I shouldn't have stopped here, all of you were so happy without me. I'm sorry for causing all this trouble. I'm sorry." Hongjoong rambled, tears started flowing down to his cheeks. Seonghwa felt a pain in his heart as Hongjoong mentioned that he shouldn't have been in there.

Seonghwa sighed and replied : "love, look at me." As he heard his lover, he raised his head and looked at him directly at his eyes. "Love, I'm happy that you are here. I'm happy to see you once again. Please don't say those again. I love you, okay?" Seonghwa assured, placing pecks all over his lover's face. Hongjoong just nodded and pressed himself closer to the captain.

"Fuck, Hannie! Hannie! Wake up! Someone unfamiliar went here!" Seungcheol half-shouting, half-whispering spoke while shaking Jeonghan. This alerted the Yoon, he immediately stood up and snatched his crescent daggers.

"Let's go Cheol. I'll call to Beomgyu, you call to Seungkwan." Jeonghan commanded the older, in which the other nodded and sprinted in an opposite direction.

"It's happening."

Beomgyu, Nayeon, Yixing and Jackson had already have their weapons preapred. As Jeonghan called to them, the four of them notified the other personas around that place and fought the entering guards.

Seungkwan, Hansol, Mark and Joshua were also already prepared. They immediately moved to the back place of town.

"Fuck this, fuck Jairo. He's really doing everything for power!" Taeyong shouted, running along with Jungwoo and Taehyung. Jungwoo nodded in agreement, "he should die to be honest." Taehyung responded, earning the nod of the two.

And now, every person in Raven Elite is alarmed.

Hongjoong was sleeping deeply when someone broke the glass of their room.

The two jolt up and saw five men had invaded their room. Hongjoong could easily recognize the two person in the room.

"This isn't good. Shiari and Siwon.. no, no, no.."

Hongjoong was walking backward to the door while his lover was in front of him, doing the same. Seonghwa was blocking Hongjoong, to prevent the guards from kidnapping him.