026

BACK AT QUIRIX

Jennie and Jongin's mind was filled with possible outcomes when their uncle knew that they knew about Hongjoong's sudden disappearance. The lady was sitting by the window, praying in the above, wishing that their uncle isn't in bad mood or extremely mad.

"Young Lady Jennie and Young Master Jongin, the Grand Master wants to meet you at the auditorium." A buffed guy stated, not knocking the room door, "we will be there in minute. Thank you for informing us, Jungkook." Jongin replied, smiling at his uncle's butler. Surprisingly, the buff guy hasn't left yet, indicating that he's waiting for something else.

Jennie felt uncomfortable and restrained by the thought of the buff guy not leaving in any minute. "Do you need something else?" The young lady questioned, eyebrows knitting, "I apologize for your uneasiness and yes, I'm waiting for Sehun-hyung." Jungkook replied, catching Jongin's attention. The male Kim gave Jungkook a little time to explain or leave but the other didn't nudge.

"Jungkook? Why are you here?" A familiar voice that caught all of their attention. Jungkook fixtated his eyes at the man and replied, "I'm waiting for you, I have a thing to talk about, or a warning perhaps." Sehun just nodded and signalled him to wait for him outside, the other just nodded and left the room.

On the other side of the room, Jongin's eyes darkened which Jennie noticed. "Jongin, you better go to your uncle. I'll have a talk with Jungkook." Sehun stated nonchantly, adding a fuel to Jongin's small fire, "why? What for?" He questioned, voice soft and geniune, "matters. Go now." The butler replied, making Jongin's anger fueled than it is.

Jennie, not accepting any more flames, he quickly pulled his flaming sibling and left the room.

"What do you wanna talk about, Jungkook?" Sehun questioned, standing at the opposite side of the man who's eyes were dead fallen, "are we just.. friends?" The younger answered, pacing closer to the elder who was taken aback at such question. Sehun stayed silent. Jungkook sighed and spoke, "I'll tell you all his plans, I promise." He smiled and hugged Sehun.

"If that's the only way I can keep you safe, then be it."

The elder didn't moved a bit and let the younger hug him. "Hyung, I'm not here to pressure you, it's okay. I know you like the Young Master, I understand." Jungkook assured, pulling away from Sehun who's looking down the floor. Sehun nodded and replied, "you don't deserve me at all, yes, I'm inlove with the Young Master. I'm sorry." Jungkook nodded as an acknowlegdement and smiled, "you don't need to apologize, hyung."

Junhwa is currently sitting at his office's swivel chair. Jennie and Jongin were sitting in front of him, the elder was trying to calm himself down in order not to kill his niece and nephew. "You do know that Hongjoong is missing since last month, why didn't you told me?" He stated sternly, anger already taking control of him. The two Kims didn't answer. "You are betraying me!? For what?! I feed you everyday, I give you shelter and this is how you repay me?!" Junhwa shouted, slamming his both palms at his tables.

It took a minute for Jongin to have a courage and spoke, "to start, you didn't establish this kingdom, my father and mother did this. Not you." Heart beating rapidly in every word he spit, anxiety rising. Jennie eyed him, the lady's lips were quivering in fear. "You're answering me now, Kai!?" Junhwa spoke, micheviously, snickering. This made Jongin's heart beat in an unusual speed.

"Kai. Kim Kai."

His uncle knew. He knew what's happening when he's not around. "Oh little Kai, do you really wish to have a disastrous ending just like little Nini?" His uncle stated, smiling like a monster. At the sudden mention of nickname, Jennie's heart began to clench painfully, all the memories flashed before her eyes. Junhwa laughed hysterically, "wanted to end like Jaehyun and little Tyong? Like your mother and father?" He spoke between his laughs.

- - - - - - - - - -

"Are you sure that this is the place?" The shadow questioned to another, nudging him. The other shadow didn't answered, he continued on finding a evidence to prove his point. "There, that's Taeyong's motorcycle, meaning Jungwoo can be here too, so possibly Yukhei is at Black Jade, guarding the other Kims since he's not around here." He explained, earning a amazed look from the other shadow.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Currently, Siwon and Shiari is still in search for the young Kim, they've already visited Poison Breach and Mariposa Island where Hongjoong used to stay when he is not in Quiri. "If I were Hongjoong, where would I be...?" Shiari stated, thinking throughly, trying to remember the place where Hongjoong used to visit, "a place where no one can find him because he is naughty and brainy." Siwon responded, walking along with Shiari passing the Gates of Emerald.

Suddenly, a place popped in Shiari's mind, "Raven's Base? What do you think?" She notified, smiling at Siwon, "we could try." Siwon answered, walking to the Raven's Base direction.

-
a/n : ye, sorry for not updating that much ahehehehe, schoolworks are hard af :// idk what u call this chap, filler? something like that :3