001

RUMORS

Still locked in the library, Hongjoong tried every ways possible to escape but every ways were either failed or didn't work. His ideas were running out and so was his patience. "That montser." He hissed, throwing the 8th book he have read. Hongjoong was locked inside the library for four hours, and thinking the time just makes him annoy even more.

A little while, the door creaked open, revealing his tall butler waiting for him. "Young Master, please leave this room, the maids are going to clean this place." Sehun stated, moving aside the door showing respect to the master.

"Fucking finally!"

He cheered intetnally but kept a cold and stern face in front of Sehun. If him and Sehun would fight who has the coldest face, his butler would definitely win. "Where's Jairo?" Hongjoong inquired, walking towards Sehun who was still standing by the door, "He's in his office." The butler responded, acquiring a nod from Hongjoong.

After a talk with Sehun, the young Kim decided to stroll outside the mansion even he isn't allowed. Hongjoong quickly snatched a black cloack and wore it, for the villagers not to notice him and to get away with the trouble he would do.

"Here I go again, motherfuckers."

Hongjoong smirked quickly escaping the large mansion. His uncle wouldn't notice him since there are no cctvs installed inside and outside the mansion. "That old guy must be stupid enough not to get me." The young man voiced, looking back at the mansion.

Everyday, he will get out of the mansion and will create troubles, for example— he sat Junhui's cart on fire without any witness, he even made Mingi and Yunho fight without any reason.

"Now.. who to destroy.." The young man muttered, scanning the whole marketplace to find his new victin. He had been doing this trouble since the tragedy happen. "Oh, this one will be fun." He spoke, already targetted the new pry.

Taeil was quietly arranging his coffee cart for everyone to drink. "Taeil! Come join us here, look!" A black haired exclaimed, getting the coffee maker's attention. Taeil walked towards the man, "what is it again, Doyoung?" The older questioned, "look!" The man named Doyoung pointed a bunny who was busy minding it's own business.

"Perfect."

Hongjoong thought, then swiftly walked to the cart and poured a bucket of cold water onto the coffee powder. Then, he silently placed the bucket beside the cart and left immediately. While he was running away, he was laughing hysterically as he thought of Taeil's reaction, "I wonder what he would react when he saw that." He muttered, then continiued on running.

Finally, his legs were tired and wobbly but he spotted another victim. And it was his old friend, Heeseung along with it's pet chick. "I see a victim, I jump." He giggled softly as he was an innocent kid.

Heeseung was petting his little friend, when a little girl walked towards him. "Sir, can I borrow the chick? It looks so cute." The little girl stated, eyes full of amusement, "sure, here." Heeseung replied, handing the little friend at the little girl's hand.

Without any hesitation, Hongjoong threw a small stone at the little girl's nape, surprising the little girl. "Nooo! My pet!" Heeseung exclaimed, running after the chick, while the little girl started crying due to the stone that hit her.

"one stone, two hits."

Then again, he giggled as one of his tricks had just worked again. "If this could only work on Jairo, then I'm free," Hongjoong sighed and left the place. Outside their mansion, there are lots of buildings and carts, and some ways are confusing since it looks like a maze.

Passing by the Lee's household, Hongjoong's ear must've caught something.

"Have you heard about Starless Village?"
"Yeah. The village without any stars?"
"Yes! And they said it was hard to find."
"Really? Wow."
"Mhm, plus the one who manages the village is intelligent because they managed to hide the place."

Hongjoong wanted to hear more, so he sat at the near café's table and eavesdropped. He pretended that he was waiting for anyone.

"Starless Villa? I thought it was demolished along with Unbi Village?"

The young man thought, as the people changed their topic, he quietly left the table and proceeded to find another victim.