007

HAPPENINGS

Morning came in, Hongjoong started his day with a smile but disappeared after seeing the captain staring at him.

"What the fuck? So early in the morning, Park." He hissed, throwing a pillow towards the man who waa dressed, quite formal. Seonghwa laughed at the man and catched the incoming pillow, the young Kim could only roll his eyes.

"The clothes are in that closet, they are all in pairs so you won't have to think thta much about your attire." Seonghwa informed, walking towards the young man. Hongjoong started to panic internally as he thought of so many results of what's happening. The captain did notice the man panicking, so he decided to tease him.

He walked closer, making Hongjoong stood up and distanced himself from the bed. "Something wrong?" The captain questioned innocently, fixing the sheets. "Park. If I could slap you right now, I will." The young Kim stated furiously, eyebrows knitting.

Currently, the Quiri is in the midst of chaos, knowing that one of the important persona of Quiri is missing. Some villagers decided to look for him around the land, while the others decided to leave the land and find him.

Jennie is still inside her room, groaning in pain as her other wounds opened up and bled. Good thing, Sehun came inside the room at the right time or else, Jennie's bedsheet will be filled with blood.

"Where is Jongin?" She inquired, while Sehun was busy placing the medicines inside the kit, "he's currently at the garden, having some fresh air as he stated." Sehun replied, closing the kit. The lady just nodded and signalled the butler to leave.

"Lalisa.. if we only have more time."

Jennie thought and closed her eyes to sleep.

Down the mansion, the guards were being scolded by Jairo along with Jung Jaehyun. Well, Jaehyun couldn't side with their sir now, Hongjoong is literally hard to find.

"All of you, go and find that brat!" He shouted, making all the guards leave the room. As all of them left, a two unknown personas came in and bowed before sitting at the couch.

Jairo was quite amuse at the two, the people inside Quirix never found them, but they were just around, hanging out. "Hello, Jungwoo and Lucas." He greeted, smiling at the two man, "hello, mr. Kim, pleased to meet you again." Jungwoo replied, smiling sarcastically at the man.

Mingi and Yunho were sitting at the garden, watching Jongin from afar. They were instructed to guard the man, preventing it from escaping.

"Wake up Mingi! We might lose him!" Yunho half-quiet, half-shout stated to wake the young man who seemed to fell asleep behind the bushes. But Mingi didn't budge to move and continued on sleeping, which made Yunho mad.

"This motherfucker ain't waking up, then—"

His thoughts were cut off when he saw Hongjoong's personal butler, Sehun walking towards Jongin who seemed not to notice him. This made Yunho's suspicion increase as he saw how close the two are. Very impossible to happen, since Sehun is very close to Hongjoong.

"What is happening? Do they have a thing?"

He watched them closely behind the bush. The two man talked about something and sat at the bench, Jongin, leaned his head over Sehun's shoulder.

"Oh my, what's really happening?! Are they.. are they?!?! Are they together?!"

Yunho feels his stomach flip at the sudden event, it doesn't disgust him but it makes him happy at the sudden. His master having a happiness is sure a jackpot, but how about the old man who is against this kind of relationship?

Seonghwa and Hongjoong were walking around the village when the captain bumped into a little kid who seemed have lost. "Hello there, where's your mother?" Seonghwa questioned, while the kid was staring at Hongjoong.

"Why is this staring at me? Should I scare this away?"

He thought but since Seonghwa was being kind, he decided to shrug off the idea and knelt beside Seonghwa. "Hey, the captain is asking you where your parents are." He stated, drawing Seonghwa's attention. Though he felt the man staring at him, he continued on talking to the kid.

"I don't know... I just wanted to play but I got lost..." the kid replied, tears started to stream down his cheeks. "Don't cry, we will find them, come on!" Seonghwa stated, standing up then picking the kid. Hongjoong just nodded to assure the kid and followed Seonghwa around.

"Luna! Where are you? Luna!" A lady shouted, making the little lady's eyes immediately search where the voice came from, "mama's there!" She stated, pointing at the certain direction, "okay okay, we will go there." Seonghwa assured, making the little lady's hands clap.

"Why does he likes kids? Damn, if that's me, i'll just ignore the kid."

As they reached the house, the captain placed the kid to the ground and let it dash towards her mother. "Thank you couples for bringing my child back!" The lady shouted, making Seonghwa giggle and Hongjoong flustered, "no problem, ma'am." The captain replied proudly, then giggled after.

"thank you what now?!"