024

MYSTERIOUS ORGANIZATION

The little kids were sitting by the ocean, both of them are in laughing fit.

"Where am I?" He asked himself, looking at the two little kids who is laughing while their hands are interwind together. He was utterly confused, where is he? He decided to walk closer and ask the two but before he could even start a pace, fire started to spread around the two.

Fire. It was all fire, the smaller child started to cry while the taller consoled him. "Don't worry, we can make it out alive." The taller kid assured, pulling the smaller guy beside him closer. He wanted to save the two of them, but his feet were stuck were he is standing.

"No. No. Move you motherfucker!" He hissed to himself trying to move his own. Suddenly, the smaller started crying louder catching his attention. As he focused on the kids, the taller was already burning, it seems that a wooden must've fall from him.

"Fuck, where are we now?!" He groaned, irritated. He roamed his eyes around and found himself into a familiar place, very much familiar that he couldn't remember where he is. It was a wooden house, it's interior is also recognizable, the other furnitures weren't burning. He began to panic as he landed his eyes on the kids again.

"Please stay alive, please, please, please." The smaller pleaded, tears waterfalling from his eyes, "stay alive please, you're the only one I have." He added, sobbing uncontrollably.

He wanted to help them, but he couldn't. The fire began to disappear, a wave of relief washing through him, thinking that he can still save them. But he's late. Everything turned black around him, all he can see were the two children's moments together, guessing it's a memory.

"Park, I told you to not to wear that formal. We aren't going to a gala or some shit." Hongjoong stated, irking at Seonghwa who was wearing a white blouse tucked in a black jeans. "This is not formal, this is how I dress." Seonghwa responded, folding the blouse's right sleeve. The two began arguing which is formal or informal, as the fight goes on, Seonghwa admitted defeat.

Hongjoong was wearing a white t-shirt, then a brown pattered cardingan, his most favorite cardingan and a brown beret.

Well, he do want to win but not to Hongjoong. "Well yes, call this formal but I'm not gonna change." The captain sternly said, along with his stern face expression, "fine, who am I to judge your clothes anyways." The young Kim retorded, rolling eyes. A giggle escaped from the captain making Hongjoong smile, catching the captain off guard, the young Kim immediately planted a soft peck on the elder's cheek, then dashed downstairs.

"What a shy boy."

Seonghwa chuckled, following the young Kim downstairs.

On the carriage, the two fell silence. It doesn't feel awkward or anything weird, a type of silence with the person you're comfortable with. Then, something came into the young Kim's mind.

"Park! How do you know my last name?!" He questioned, leaning at the man's knees for support. Their faces were a centimeter close which the young Kim didn't mind to bother. The question made Seonghwa's soul ascend in a millisecond, he sighed and shooked his head, "I guessed it. I came into last three names : Lee, Kim and Park, the most common last names. I tried to put the Park and Lee but it doesn't suit at all." He explained, breathing in, "then, I called you Kim but you didn't complained, so that's when I came into my conclusion." Seonghwa added, placing a peck on Hongjoong's nose.