013

STAGE : ONE

Just another day at Starless but not a normal one for Hongjoong. He's been feeling weird since the captain had left to scout the village, it's either he's scared or just being weird.

Hours passed and the uneasiness isn't leaving him anytime soon. So, he changed his clothes and went out to search for the dear captain.

While walking outside, his heart fluttered at the moment he saw what he was looking for but it was changed when he saw him talking to someone.

'I feel weird, what's this feeling? Why am I suddenly mad?'

He questioned himself but nagged away, the young Kim walked closer the captain, only to find that he was talking with the group of girls. "Who the fuck are these women?" He hissed lowly, eyebrows knitting at such sight.

'Please tell me what am I feeling, why am I mad for no reason? Why am I like this? Why would I search for him? He's just... nobody to me..'

Hongjoong insisted and shooked his head, he wanted to remove all those weird feelings inside him and throw it towards the captain. Nonetheless of what he feels, he went beside him.

"Hey, why didn't you tell me you're going out?" Hongjoong questioned, well, Seonghwa told him that he's about to go out, "Oh hey. I did told you." The captain replied, and now they are being watched by the ladies that Seonghwa is talking to.

The young Kim internally rolled his eyes, "maybe I was asleep when you told me." He retorded with a bit of irritation in his voice, "I apologize then." Seonghwa stated calmly and smiled.

'Now what are you acting!? What's with the attitude I have today!??'

"Ooh, somebody woke up at the other side of the bed huh?" One lady noted, making Seonghwa giggle and the other flustered, "it was nice talking to you ladies, if you may excuse me, I need to handle this." He informed, smiling, "oh sure! Nothing's more important than your boyfriend." Another lady pointed, making Hongjoong's cheeks turn red.

The captain failed to notice the young Kim's red cheeks but if he do, he'll surely tease him about it. After talking with the ladies, it was Hongjoong's cue to pull Seonghwa away from them.

Seonghwa's lips curved into smile while looking at Hongjoong who was busy pulling him, "what brings you outside, hmm?" The captain asked, still being pulled. The young Kim's steps halted and face was enough to look at the man, "you. I was searching for you." He answered bluntly.

The elder was about to laugh at some kind of joke when the young Kim added : "not joking. I was seriously looking for you and I don't know why."

And this made the captain stopped laughing, 'he was serious about it?' He questioned himself but then again, the young Kim already told him. He was flustered at such answet but decided not to show the other.

"If so, maybe you needed a company. Where do you wanna go?" Seonghwa asked, removing all those kinds of idea running in his mind, "I don't know anything about Starless, so bring me anywhere." Hongjoong responded, looking at his shoes, too shy to look directly at the man.

- - - - - - - -

Both of them are strolling under trees where kids of Starless usually plays. It was peaceful and cool, perfect place to have the time for yourself. Hongjoong glanced at the man beside him who was walking sternly, looking at the trees.

'Is he mad at me? Do people normally feels like this?'

He thought, he glanced at him once again thrn caught the captain looking at him, surprising the both of them.

"Are you... mad at me? For butting at your conversation like that?" Hongjoong questioned directly, he doesn't want the other being mad at him, "no. It's okay, I don't really have the energy to talk to anyone right now." Seonghwa replied, giggling. Hearing his giggles made Hongjoong's heart skipped in rapid beats.

'Now what? First the way of my thinking and now my heart? What sorcery did you put on me, Park?!'

Hongjoong shooked his head at such concept, maybe he just needed company, nothing else.

'Maybe... I like him? Wait- no! No, no, no, that's impossible, very, yes, very impossible.'

He stated internally, then looked at the man who was beside him, silently walking. The wind wasn't that strong but it was enough to make the captain and his hair to fly. Seonghwa's hair was flying along with the leaves that are falling due to the wind.

The captain was wearing a white plain long sleeved blouse and a stripped black and white vest. He was wearing a black jeans and slipped into white sneakers.

Opposite of what the captain wears, Hongjoong was wearing a plain white tee and a beige cardingan, he wears dark brown squarepants and black shoes.

'He's very pretty. I just wanna hold him.'

He thought, letting his own thoughts take over him, maybe it isn't bad at all.

"So why were you searching for me? What's your real reason?" Seonghwa questioned, placing hand at the other's hair, "I need someone to talk with. A company." Hongjoong answered, heart beating once again.

'This man, never failed to make my heart flutter, what the fuck.'

He thought, Seonghwa tucked his hair behind his ear and fixed his messy hair due to the wind.

"Has anyone told you that you are pretty?" Seonghwa blurted, running his fingers through the young Kim's hair, "n-no one y-yet.." Hongjoong stammered, fidgeting his fingers, feeling shy.

'What now.. why am I feeling weird, why do my stomach feels weird..'

His heart fluttered even more when the captain planted a soft kiss at his hair and forehead. He was frozen at his position, he doesn't know how to act. "You're pretty, very pretty." Seonghwa exclaimed, smiling at him.

'Fuck answer him, answer him, Kim! Answer! Mission abort! Mission abort!'

"Th-thanks, y-you are pr-pretty too.." He replied, earning a smile from the captain who's hand is still locked into his hair.

It was silent after he thanked him, instead of hearing another word, he felt the captain's hand around his waist and his head rested on his shoulder. Hongjoong hugged the young captain back and heard him spoke, "let's stay like this for a while."

a/n : ohohohoho it's coming close~~