033

CAUGHT

trigger warning : mentions of blood!

Seonghwa and Hongjoong were silently walking together when a seven men in black suddenly appeared. They were armed with daggers, knives and brass knuckles, luckily no guns or any ranged weapons.

"Kim. We have no choice." Seonghwa whispered, leaning down to Hongjoong's ear. The young Kim didn't hesitate then pulled his daggers that were kept under his sleeves, while on the other half Seonghwa positioned himself just like he's in the battlefield.

Minutes passed, the men started attacking the two of them. Fortunately, Hongjoong dodge some of the men's attack towards him while Seonghwa on the other hand, caught a slash at his cheeks and left arm. It wasn't that deep but it was bleeding. Hongjoong started to slash his daggers

"Hongjoong, I think I won't last long, I'm getting tired dealing with this bushit." The captain spoke, breath hitching as he continued kicking the other man's shoulder, "these people are sturdy." He added, leaving outside the circle of men. Hongjoong, then noticed that his lover was bleeding, he saw how Seonghwa was damaged by the men.

He did noticed that the one of the men in black was about to hit Seonghwa with a wooden stick, which the man successfully did. The impact of the wood in captain's back, which made Seonghwa weaker than ever.  "This guy right here is weak!" A man shouted, laughing while pointing at Seonghwa who's now at the ground, helpless. "Who is that person? Even his parents wouldn't know if we kill him now!" Another man replied, forgetting that the young Kim is still free and has weapons on his hands. All of the men in black laughed, which made Hongjoong sick and twisted inside.

"He's not weak, all of you are just sick."

He thought, he didn't moved, he was shaking in madness. Seeing Seonghwa in this situation makes his blood even more. "What are you gonna do litte Kim? Cry about it just like you always do?" One of the man mocked him, then landed another hit on his lover's back making Seonghwa splutter a blood from his mouth.

He had enough, he knows that the bomb inside him is ticking. Hongjoong held onto his daggers tightly, his eyes burning from anger he was feeling, it feels new for him but one thing is for sure, he's madness is surging.

Hongjoong, while the other men was busy and laughing, he started throwing his daggers at the other men. The sudden rainfall of daggers against them made them flinch and positioned. "Oh? So the young Kim isn't cry baby any mo—" A man before finishing his sentence, a dagger had already made it's way to his throat. "You don't dare speak to me, all of you!" The young Kim shouted, preparing himself to throw daggers again.

"You have a lot of daggers under eh?" One man mocked, rushing towards the young Kim, "death." The word that only came out of Hongjoong's mouth, then also rushed to the man who mocked him. The young Kim leaped over the man in black and landed over the man's back, as he landed he stabbed the man directly at his nape then at his back three times. Blood stared flowing until it cascaded at the ground, the young Kim stood up, blood stains evident in his clothes.

All of them didn't move, even Hongjoong himself. The young Kim's eyes moved around until it landed on Seonghwa who was in the ground, some blood still on his mouth.

"Seonghwa... he's.. he's unconcious? So... he didn't saw anything.... it means I can do what I wanna do.."

He concluded, then he started laughing like a little kid who's excited to play. His eyes left his lover's unconcious body, now it's fixtated on the five remaining men.