025

CAPTAIN'S LOVER

Both hands over the flowers, Hongjoong was patiently waiting for his lover. Actually, he isn't planning on going out since Jungwoo warned him due to the two monster security. He was there, sitting impatiently as he waited, his patience is just short.

"Where could he be?" He whined, picking a flower to ease his impatientness. Not an hour passing, his patience became shorter and shorter until he surpassed a loud groan. "He really moves very slow, is he kind of turtle!?" Hongjoong stated, scoffing loudly.

"No, I'm not." A familiar voice replied, sitting beside him. Before Hongjoong could move, the elder pulled the younger closer to him until he enters between his legs. "Really? That's why you're taking so long?" Hongjoong replied, not sparing a look at the man who was hugging him from behind. Seonghwa giggled, the burried his head at the younger's neck, "I apologize, I mayhaps enjoyed talking to the ladies there." He said teasingly, in which Hongjoong reacted quickly, "sure you do." The young Kim replied, with a bitterness in his voice.

Seonghwa just giggled and stuffed himself at the man's neck, "of course I don't. It's just I enjoyed roaming around the headquarters and admire the pictures there." The captain explained, planting soft kisses at the younger's neck, "mhm. I believe you." Hongjoong replied, interwining his fingers with Seonghwa's which is wrapped around his waist.

A minute of silence engulfed them, they were just watching the sun slowly sets. "By the way, I made something while roaming around." Seonghwa informed, pulling his body from the other. This draw Hongjoong's attention, he felt curious and cold at the same time, not understanding why. "Here, this is a flower ring. This is the thing I use to make when I was a little guy." The captain uttered happily, inserting the ring at Hongjoong's middle finger.

Somehow, the feeling seems exciting, it's something that he loves to feel. The young Kim smiled as the other slip the ring. "This is so beautiful." He commented, smiling looking back at Seonghwa, "is this is how you're gonna ask me to marry you?" Hongjoong giggled, flicking back his lover's hair, "if you want to get married, let's get married. If you don't want, of course we won't. It's all up to your comfort, but I do wanna marry you before the world ends." Seonghwa stated, putting Hongjoong's small hands over his large palm. The young Kim felt flustered at such speech, well, he's a captain after all.

"Seonghwa. I love you."

"I love you too, Hongjoong."

The two smiled at each other, "married or not, I still wanna be with you until the world collapse." Hongjoong stated tenderly, both hands holding his lover's cheeks. Seonghwa nodded, "let's be together, until afterlife." He replied, him subconciously being lost at the other's eyes.

The wind started blowing that it made the leaves fall over them, stars began to shone brightly so is the moon. The night felt like that it was only two of them, just loving each other. The captain leaned closer until their lips meet each other, it didn't took for the younger to respond as the lips crashed into his. Moving syncronichously, Seonghwa and Hongjoong closed the small gap between their bodies.

As the two parted their lips together, a smile appear both on their lips. "Very much happy eh?" Seonghwa questioned, arms wrapped around Hongjoong's waist, "I'm always happy with you." He replied, giving his lover a peck on the forehead. In which made the elder's smile to widen.

"I'm very much happy with you. Always."

"Me too. I'm glad that we met."

After staying at the flower field, the lovers decided to go back at the headquarters.

"Beomgyu! What did I told you about this papers? Aren't you cleaning this mess?!" Nayeon shouted, earning a loud scoff from Beomgyu, "I was about to clean that when you just told me to clean it! Now I'm lazy to do it!" The young man replied, rolling his eyes at the elder. The two started bickering on who's gonna throw all the papers away.

While the two was arguing, a guy came out of a room, pushing a larger wheel tray where all the foods are placed. When the headquarters are busy, their food will be served on where they are working.

"Thank you, Jeonghan," Mark smiled, getting the plates then serving them table by table. "Thank you, Hannie!" A guy who's the same age shouted at Jeonghan making him flinch, "no need to shout, Cheol. You're welcome." Jeonghan replied, sweetly smiling at the guy who is muching on his food.

While the whole headquarters are eating, Seonghwa and Hongjoong decided to help Jeonghan and Seungkwan to prepare more food for the personas outside the Raven Base.

"Ah! Thank you for helping us to cook food and distribute them." Jeonghan stated, which made Seungkwan bow and thanked the two also. "It's no problem hyung. Actually, your food is good, me and Hongjoong enjoyed it." Seonghwa replied, earning a nod from Hongjoong which made Jeonghan's heart flutter, "thank you once again." The eldest in the kitchen stated, smiling at the two.

"We should rest now, both of us tired, I assume." Seonghwa suggested, gaining a light nod from the other pertaining that he's sleepy. The captain smiled at the young Kim who's half asleep standing, Seonghwa carried Hongjoong which surprised the other but soon after, he rested on his chest. "Good night, Seonghwa." Hongjoong muttered but the other managed to hear, "sleepwell, Hongjoong." He replied, proceeding to the room that Nayeon showed them earlier.

Entering the room, Seonghwa locked the door and carefully place the other on the bed, trying not to interrupt him from his peaceful dreamland. The captain tucked the younger to sleep and kissed the younger's nose and forehead.

"I love you, always."

-
a/n : sorry for not updating bcz schoolworks are back and i need to answer them well hehe! thanks for waiting patiently! stream deja vu guys!!