035

RAVEN ELITES

Jungwoo continued on explaining and telling everything he knows to the young Kim, incase the guards suddenly attack. Hongjoong sighed and buried his face to his palms.

"Don't worry, I know that ravenlites will help us to protect you and this village." Jungwoo consoled, patting Hongjoong's back to calm him down. The young Kim can't think of anything, he feels helpless and weak against his uncle who holds a large group of men. "I shall go now and inform hyung about this, I'll be back with him later." The elder Kim informed, standing up and left the house.

"This can't be happening, it's happening again, all over again!"

"I can't— I can't lose him."

Hongjoong pulled his hair harshly, he was frustrated ever since Jungwoo reported. He was panicking and sweating, he was thinking of ways but all of them seemed to fail in his mind. His mind was full of negative thoughts not until he remembered Seonghwa who was resting upstairs.

"I want to rest first. After calming, I should be able to think of a plan."

He nodded to himself. The young Kim immediately went upstairs and plopped beside the captain who was reading a book.

"Kim? Come closer." Seonghwa requested, putting a bookmark on a page where he was currently reading. Hongjoong obeyed as what his lover requested, he went closer beside Seonghwa and rested his head at the man's chest. "What's the problem? I can tell there is by the look of your face." The captain questioned calmly, looking at the young Kim who's eyes is also pierced to his.

Hongjoong sighed heavily, he didn't know what to tell or how to tell the other what is happening or his uncle's plan against them. "Ah, I'm just conflicted. Nothing to worry about, Park." He replied, leaning towards the other to place a peck at the his lover's lips.

"There's something wrong, but he may not be ready to talk about it."

Seonghwa thought but smiled at Hongjoong who was trying hard to hide his problems. The captain hugged his lover tightly, thinking that maybe he may lessen his stress.

"I hope you resolve the problem you don't talk about with me."

- - - - - - - - - -

As Jungwoo reached the Raven Elite's base, he saw Jackson and Yixing lying down by the gate, unconcious. He immediately dashed towards the two and asked: "who did this?" Asked he worrily, checking if both of them are still breathing. Jackson's breath was rigged, his stomach aching due to the impact he received an hour ago.

"Si.. Si.. Siwon.. and.. Shi... ari.." Jackson replied, voice trailing off due to the stomach he is been suffering. The response made Jungwoo's eyes widen, the Monster Security is making a move. "Aid the others. Immediately!" Jackson commanded in a begging tone, he desperately wants the others to be aided inside.

Jungwoo nodded and sprinted through the long bridge that connects the gate and the head quarters, the place he used to work.

As he opened the head quarter's door open, it revealed some of the ravenlites unconcious, some are concious with wounds, with scratches and a broken bone. Luckily, he didn't saw anyone dead. Siwon and Shiari literally broke them.