023

BACK ON TRACK

Morning came, everyone had already woke up before the sun could even rise, well not for Hongjoong. The young Kim is still asleep, clinging onto the captain's arm. The captain is still also asleep, he felt that yesterday was just a dream. A little longer, Seonghwa's eyes fluttered open and immediately searched the man who confessed to him last night.

As his eyes landed on Hongjoong, the man seemed to be awake also. "Good morning, Kim." Seonghwa greeted, putting up a smile, "good morning.. Park.." Hongjoong replied, yawning. Before Hongjoong could open his eyes fully, the captain is already hovering over him, his hands under his head.

"What do you want? Hmm?" The young Kim questioned, trying to place his both arms at the man's shoulder without awkwardness, he's not that really used to physical interaction. "What do you think?" The captain responded, leaning closer to him, Hongjoong just sighed and giggled. He gave him a quick peck on the lips, then swiftly crushing his lover's cheeks. "You're so fine, how the hell?" Hongjoong groaned, still massaging Seonghwa's face. "Ouch, ouch." Seonghwa complained, forcefully removing Hongjoong's hands from his face.

Successfully, he instantly pressed their lips together, the kiss was subtle and soft making Hongjoong's heart fluttered on how gentle Seonghwa's lips are. Their lips started to move in sync just like how harmony blends with melody perfectly, it was an amazing feel for both of them.

After a lovey-dovey moment, the captain started to fix their bed and pulled the younger to stand up. "Come on, it's already late. Stand up, Kim." The elder called, holding the younger's hand who is sitting at the sofa, "fine, fine," Hongjoong stood up, then dashed out of the door leaving Seonghwa behind.

"So chaotic, I love him."

"I'll be doing tasks here in Starless quick, you can roam around or wait for me." Seonghwa informed, buttoning his polo shirt, "I will roam around since I'll be left home." Hongjoong replied, earning a nod from the captain. The young Kim walked closer to the captain and combed his hair, the captain, wrapped his arms around the Kim's waist and waited for the man to finish combing him.

"Stay safe while you do your tasks." Hongjoong notified, gaining a nod from Seonghwa. The captain gave him a quick peck on the forehead and lips, "I will." Seonghwa replied, assuring the other. As the captain left, the young Kim decided to leave the house and roam.

While roaming, he saw Taeyong and Jungwoo, he assume that the two had got something from Junhwa. Hongjoong dashed closer to the two, "hey. What's the news?" He stated, surprising the two who are eating hotcake, "what the fuck?!" Jungwoo hissed, earning a light slap from Taeyong, "yeah we have news and you need to visit Raven sooner." Taeyong informed, offering Hongjoong a hotcake.

"For what.. now?.."

He sighed and took the hotcake, Hongjoomg was taught to not decline food offers. When he was a kid, he used to ask his mom why, but his mother would simply reply that food is important. While the three of them are eating, Jungwoo suddenly spoke, "your uncle is already setting a plan and it wouldn't end nicely."

Suddenly Hongjoong began to choke on his hotcake making the Elites panic, "stop choking! stop!" Jungwoo shouted, "wait wait, I'll get a water!" Taeyong reminded, running into a certain stall of drinks. After giving a drink, Jungwoo scoffed and crossed his arms, "what now? Why are you like that?" Hongjoong questioned, the other Kim sighed and replied with a wistful tone, "I just wonder when will all of this chaos will stop. Your uncle has been engaging war against Raven and the Ravenlits aren't retreating anytime."

"It's always him. He's been starting war since I was 4 years old, harming the way I see people and harming the people that my eyes could see."

Hongjoong frowned, already absorbing the early negative energy. Taeyong slapped their backs, "don't be sad or scared, sooner or later we will end that motherfucker's life." The elder stated, hoping that he can lighten the two man who is in verge of crying, "you think so?" Hongjoong questioned, "i think so!" He replied enthusiastically.

"Jung Jaehyun and Lee Taeyong. What an unfortunate fate."

"By the way, Hongjoong. You better hide yourself more, Jaehyun-hyung and his guards are on it's way to find you." Jungwoo warned sternly, making Hongjoong nod. The sudden mention made Taeyong worry and uneasy at the same time, this is really going not to end well. "Jaehyun must be really mad at me, does he?" Hongjoong asked, laughing. "He is, he may hate you through his bones." Jungwoo responded, putting Taeyong and Hongjoong in laughing fit.

The three continued on munching their hotcakes and had a little chat about Jairo's plan. "Hey Hongjoong, you should visit Raven. The people there misses you so much." Taeyong stated, drawing Hongjoong's attention, "I'll try visiting." The young Kim answered, putting up a smile on his lips.

Finishing their hotcakes, Hongjoong, Jungwoo and Taeyong went to the drink stall where Taeyong previously bought the drink that he gave to the young Kim to prevent him from dying. "Hey, me and Jungwoo's gonna get going. You take care of yourself." The elder Lee stated, patting Hongjoong's shoulder. The young Kim nodded and gave his hyung a smile to assure him that he's going to be okay.

Taeyong and Jungwoo waved goodbye to Hongjoong and the little one waved back, then proceeded to the captain's house. It was noon when he decided to go back home, meaning it was scorching hot so he decided to sprint on his way home.

"Fuck, why is it so hot when noon?!"

He told himself, still running under the scorching heat and his burn stinging due to the heat. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, so hot!" He hissed lowly, as he sighted the captain's house, he increased his speed to reach the door.

"Fucking finally! It's so hot outside, are we in the oven?!" He growled, sitting at the white couch opening a propeler fan. He eyed the wall clock and sighed, "12:54 and he's coming home at 3pm. What should I do when he's not here yet?" He stated worrily, he knew that he'll die of boredness if nothing's gonna enter his mind.

"Reading books, plantings, visiting orphanages, co—"

His thoughts were interrupted when someone opened the door. To his surprise, it was the captain, he stood up swiftly, running to the man. "Aren't you too early? It's only 1pm." Hongjoong questioned, flicking back Seonghwa's hair so he can have a better view of the man's face, "yeah. But thankfully, Yeosang and Wooyoung helped me throughout the village." Seonghwa replied, resting his head on the smaller's shoulder, "you must be that tired huh?" The young Kim stated, he felt the other nodded.

A minute passed, Hongjoong remembered Taeyong's request. "Hey Park. Do you wanna come with me?" The young Kim inquired, cupping Seonghwa's face, "where to?" The other questioned, rubbing his cheeks at the young Kim's warm palms, "a place where my parents used to live." The young Kim replied, half lying, "okay. I'll go with you." Seonghwa replied without hesitating.

"I hope they'll like you. It doesn't really matter if they don't, I just want to prioritize your safety and you."

The young Kim placed a peck on the other's cheeks and placed Seonghwa's head on his shoulder. Seonghwa wrapped his arms around Hongjoong's waist and buried his head on the younger's neck. "Take a rest first."

-
a/n : y'all the new song!?!??! Izza boppp!!! stream deja vu everyoneeee!! <33 iz so good and have u see how FINE they are!?! SHEEEEESHHHH. Okay anyways, yeah don't mind me, just being fool for our 8 pirates <33