018

GOING OUT

Three days has been passed since they arrived at Unbi Villa. In those three days, Hongjoong hasn't talked well with Seonghwa since the captain will always come home exhausted or will end up sleeping in the middle of their conversation.

The young Kim sighed, looking at the blank ceiling. He was lying down the bed, thinking what he can do. "What is he even doing outside? Is he still running here in Unbi?" The young Kim stated, groaning in annoyance. Seonghwa hasn't spend time with him yet, making him annoyed even more, "no. No. Think Hongjoong, he has life too, his life doesn't revolve around you!" He exclaimed confidently, then sighing heavily.

Hongjoong reluctantly stood up, then sat beside the windowsill to observe the people of the Unbi Villa. It's quiet and peaceful, he is starting to like the place ever since he met Hyungwon and Hoseok yesterday. Unconciously, his lips curved into a smile while thinking an ideal life he could live, not until the image of his siblings kicked in his mind.

"Jongin-hyung, Jennie-noona. What about both of you? What do I do to save you? Ate you doing well there?"

He sighed, a smile disappearing from his lips. There, his day already ruined by the concept of hurting his siblings by his uncle. It might be agonizing but he couldn't do anything, now he feels selfish.

"I really am a bad sibling. I didn't helped them."

Hongjoong do wanted to be alone but he hates feeling alone. He wants someone to be there for him, but people doesn't seek to understand him. The young Kim stood up and was about to plop onto the bed again when he sighted the captain, he found himself sitting at beside the windowsill again. By the sight of the captain, he felt his heart thump and felt a little happy seeing him home.

"Do I miss him? Do I just like his company? Or I like him...?"

Seonghwa was tired but he couldn't just enter his house without talking to those people he negotiated with, though the captain had talked to them. "So that's the deal? We will get the flowers by next month, is that fine enough?" One of his friends, Changbin asked, "yes. That's enough. Thank you." Seonghwa replied with all energy he has left. The day hadn't end yet he feel so tired. "Ah sure sure, you better take a rest now. See yah!" Changbin said, patting the captain's shoulder.

The captain entered the house and locked the doors, without any distractions, he immediately went upstairs to rest, again. As he entered the door, he sighted the person he has been thinking all day, Kim Hongjoong.

"Is it bad that I thought of him all the time?"

He still managed to ask himself, as Hongjoong landed his eyes to him, the young Kim dashed and assisted him to the bed. "Don't overwork yourself, Park." The young Kim spoke, flicking his hair backwards to see the captain's face more. "I don't overwork myself, this is the task I am designated, I don't want to fail my hyungs." The captain replied, shifting his head to the younger's arm. Hongjoong paid no mind as Seonghwa scooted closer, he has been like this as days passes by.

Seonghwa made his head comfortable at Hongjoong's arm, trapping the other at his position, without any choice, Hongjoong lie down beside him. "Take a rest, tasks can wait." The younger stated, now caressing his hair. Seonghwa may not say it but he loves how Hongjoong cares for him though he doesn't look like he cares. The captain nodded and drifted to his dreamland.

While he was busy caressing the captain's hair, he feels that his chest would explode by an unknown feeling. The captain didn't do anything, but why is he feeling like this way?

Several minutes later, the captain had woken up from a deep sleep. Seonghwa found himself snuggling at the younger's neck while he is sleeping. He then distanced himself and looked at the man. "So pretty." He commented silently, while admiring Hongjoong's face.

"I'm sure, I'm sure that I'm in love with you. No more comments."

The captain thought, smiling at his conclusion. It feels great to be in love, he never felt in love so he doesn't really know what love is.

"Jimin-hyung told me that love requires time and effort, and Seokjin-hyung said that you have to stay by their side until you overcome challenges against two of you."

He thought smiling, he never thought of falling in love and there he is, falling harder at the young man beside him. Love is a great feeling after all.

"How do I tell him I like him? How to confess? Should I ask Jimin and Seokjin-hyung about this...? Ah I should."

Seonghwa sat up and again, looked at Hongjoong's face. Then, he checked the time by looking at the window. "Afternoon. I missed a lot huh?" He stated and sighed, but he smiled at the sight of the young man beside him. "So.. this is what home feels like..?" Seonghwa uttered fondly.

Hongjoong woke up in a cold atmosphere, then found himself sleeping for the whole day. "What the fuck." He hissed, standing up swiftly. "I didn't do anything today but to sleep!" He added, softly brushing his eyes to avoid getting sore, then he remembered why he was asleep in the first place. "Park!!" Hongjoong shouted, instantly making Seonghwa bust into his room. The captain still has the tootbrush in his mouth ana head band on his head. Seonghwa pulled the brush from his mouth and replied, "Something wrong? Your food is prepared downstairs."

"You didn't woke me up! I didn't do something productive today!" Hongjoong retorded, earning a smile from Seonghwa, "you don't have to do something productive today, just do it when we already arrived at Starless." Seonghwa informed, leaving the bathroom after brushing his teeth. The captain walked closer to the young Kim, then planted a soft peck on his cheeks, "eat now, your food might get cold." He stated, smiling.