020

DOUBLE MOVE

At Quirix, the Grand Master couldn't wait any longer for his youngest niece. It has been a month since Hongjoong left the place making him furious. Jairo wasn't worried, he's more into those mad feelings than care. "That little shit! If he's not a son of this place, I'll possibly kill him!" He hissed, slamming loudly on his wooden table. "Siwon! Shiari!" The man called, alerting the two guards who is sitting just a centimeters away from him, "find that brat or you'll be the on hanging on those trees." Jairo commanded furiously, glaring the two guards.

Jairo, being imbecile he is, he didn't notice a shadow watching him from afar, listening to all of his plans, pretending to be his ally. "God, this old man sure needs a retirement from his position." The shadow muttered, laughing afterwards.

The shadow swiftly jumped from the window, escaping from the guards without any struggle and preparing himself for a 12 hour travel to send a message to his ally. To fasten his travel, he used a machined transportation to decrease the time to 7. "Ohoho, 5 hour travel it is. Let's go, Jeiki!" The black haired shouted, starting the engine of his transportation named Jeiki.

Jungwoo is currently walking around the Starless as a casual villager since Yukhei is busy monitoring the two elder Kim at Black Jade. Him and Yukhei decided to split up to take care of the Kims since the two lacks of protection. Since he is waiting for something he decided to buy some goods and try some new things, but before he can roam freely, something had caught his eyes and it's something that he's been waiting.

"Ah. He's here."

The man instantly went to where the guy is positioned and he was right, it was Taeyong. "News?" Jungwoo questioned, handing the guy a sweet corn in plastic, "Jairo's taking a move. He sent his two advanced guard to search for the kid." Taeyong answered, taking the sweet corn out and placing a bite. Hearing the news, Jungwoo began to panic and his plans began to shake as if it had an earthquake.

"How will I do this? Yukhei's not here and there's a possibility that Taeyong-hyung will leave later."

Taeyong seemed to notice the man who is deeply thinking after his report, "don't worry, I won't leave early. I can help you." He stated, patting Jungwoo's shoulder. "You will? Thanks hyung!" Jungwoo beamed, bowing at his hyung.

Currently, Hongjoong is laying on the bed. He told himself that he'll do something productive for the captain but ended up doing nothing. "What am I gonna do now?" He asked himself, looking at the plain white ceiling. The young Kim squinted his eyes, trying to find a small dirt in the ceiling so maybe, he can clean it.

He searched deeper and deeper but only to found his eyes landed on the window. To say, he's zoning out, he was looking at the other's roof since the captain's house is larger on anyone else's. Somebody knocked on the window, making him snap out from zoning and it was no other than Kim Jungwoo, his personal guard/assistant or anything else. Hongjoong raised on of his brow, indicating that asking why the guard is by the window, "I have news." Jungwoo mouthed, snaping Hongjoong to stand.

"What's the news? Is it bad or good?" The young Kim asked, sitting on the bed while the other Kim is sitting across him. "Bad." Jungwoo answered, "shoot." Hongjoong retorded, he's too used to bad news, maybe this one won't affect him. "Your uncle sent Siwon and Shiari to search for you. I suggest you to not leave this place or house." The other Kim stated, surprising the young Kim.

"Him? Sending Shiari and Siwon? Does he really want me back that fast?! Fuck."

Hongjoong's eye twitched at such news. It is really a bad news for him. You may say that Siwon and Shiari are just the other guards but aren't, they are called 'Monster Security' reason why many people feared them is because some people in the Quirix are beheaded, chopped, slashed and buried alive by them, in which the Grand Master didn't do anything.

"This is a bad news. But, I've already told Taeyong-hyung to inform the Raven Elites about this matter." Jungwoo notified, earning a nod from Hongjoong, "but who's Taeyong-hyung? Is he a new member?" The young Kim questioned puzzled, "he isn't. It's just that he always handle the difficult missions that's why you don't see him much." Jungwoo replied, another nod from Hongjoong again. "I should take my leave now. See you again." The other Kim stated, waving his hand good bye before jumping off the window.

"Are they assassins or ninjas!? what the fuck."

Hongjoong was about to plop into the bed when he heard a knock from downstairs. He analyzed the loudness of the knock, knowing who it belongs, his heart pounded loudly and lifted his mood.

"He's here! He's here! He's here!"

The young Kim immediately stood up, dashing downstairs to open the door for the person he's been waiting since morning. "Have you already eaten, Kim?" Seonghwa questioned as the door opened, "I had and I'm bored." Hongjoong replied, earning a nod from Seonghwa, "well. Do you wanna join me? I'll be showing you how I manage this place." The captain asked, threading his slender fingers on the Kim's blonde hair, "sure, of course. Bring me everywhere you like." Hongjoong bluntly replied. Now he's sounding like a significant other. Seonghwa nodded and smiled, then pulled Hongjoong's hand for a walk.

They started helping the citizen who was struggling on their own.

"Captain! Finally you're here, please help us with these." A lady spoke in relief as she sighted the captain. The lady was holding a bunch of different plants for medication. As Hongjoong saw the different plants, his eyes were in shock, a surprised one. The plants were glowing and the others were moving on their own!

"What can I help you, Ryujin?" The captain questioned, his voice was gentle and soft, "I didn't know what will I do with these medical plants and I don't know how would I keep them." She explained, face looking puzzled. Seonghwa doesn't also seemed to know those kind of plants, so he also has no idea about it. "I apologize—" He was cut off by the other voice, "hold on. I think I saw this from somewhere. I assume they are called Pyro Lilies, they are cure for cough and deep wounds." Hongjoong interjected, earning a nod from Ryujin, "Pyro Lilies are only found in hot places, like this place. So I think, keeping them in a basket isn't a bad idea at all." He added, earning a smile from both Ryujin and Seonghwa.

Seonghwa is stunned on how the Kim beside him explained about Pyro Lilies, it was amusing yet so.. cool. "Thank you so much!" Ryujin stated, smiling then left the area.

"You're cool. I like you." The captain spat, earning a light laugh from Hongjoong, "my mother taught me those things." He replied, surprising Seonghwa. "I thought you..." Seonghwa trailed off, remembering what the other had just told him. "Yeah, I don't mourn over people. Sorry for lying. I thought you'd hate me for it." Hongjoong replied, emotionless. Well, it's true that he lied and true that he didn't mourn over his parents' death.

"Mourning over a person is such a waste. I'd rather took revenge for them."

He thought. "Sorry, I didn't know what to say since it's my first time meeting someone who doesn't mourn over someone's death, especially to their parents." Seonghwa stated, earning another a light laugh, "you don't have to apologize. It's me who doesn't care about other things." Hongjoong replied, looking back to Seonghwa and smiled.

Feeling himself, Hongjoong placed a soft peck at Seonghwa's cheek and dashed inside the captain's house.

"Maybe, I am in love."

Hongjoong giggled, going inside the house to take a good rest. The whole day is sure exhausting and tiring. On the other half, Seonghwa was smiling cheekily, due to the surprise kiss that the person he loves gave him.

-
a/n : y'all! eternal sunshine or deja vu!?!?!? i personally like dejavu but eternal sunshine is my vibe. AAAAAA I CAN'T CHOOSE!! ㅠㅠㅠ