3 status

Currently all the students were at the training camp.

They woke up early, had breakfast, and were introduced to the Head Knight Meld Loggins who would be training them from now on. Meld handed each of the students a transparent plate measuring 12×7 centimeters.

The Head Knight began his explanation.

"Okay, everyone received one of these plaques? It's called a Status Card. It is the most reliable of identity cards. As long as you have one you will not be in danger even if you get lost. Any questions?

Seeing that everyone understood he continued.

"We'll be buddies from now on, so you don't need to use honorifics with me or with the other knights."

This was a good thing for the students ,they didn't like to be treated too politely and Meld seemed to have realized this.

"Spill a drop of blood in the magic circle next to the plaque and then you will be registered as the owner of the plaque. And once the words 'show status' are spoken you will be able to see your own status. That is the power of one of the Divine Artifacts."

"Divine Artifacts?"

Kouki asked about the unfamiliar words, the other students also had confused expressions.

"They are powerful tools that cannot be recreated by modern means, legends say they were created by God during the ancient era the Status plate is the only one that can be recreated. Which is great, because it is a great ID card that we distribute to the general public.

The students nodded showing that they understood and then made ugly faces when their fingers were pierced by needles. Hajime did the same and when the magic circle glowed it showed the statuses

Name: Nagumo Hajime
Age: 17 years old
Class: Synergist
Level: 1
Strength: 10
Vitality:10
Stamina: 10
Agility: 10
Magic power: 10
Magic resistance: 10

Abilities: Transmutation, language comprehension.

The students were thinking "it looks like a video game" as they analyzed their statuses.

"I will explain about your statuses. First the level, it will increase when your other statuses increase. The maximum level is 100 for humans, but no one has ever reached this level can think of level as a means to judge a person's potential.

Training will naturally increase your status, and artifacts will also increase it. You will have access to the artifacts later. For now let's train to increase your status.

Apparently the level increased when your other statuses increased, and not the other way around as in the video games. Meld continued talking...

"Next to Class, it is intertwined with ability. Some classes can be unmatched and others not so much. There are also some classes that are rare and some that are common.

Then he asked the students to show their status.

"That's bad," Rimuru thought. He looked at the statuses and he realized that his was extremely above average, meaning that this artifact can measure his real strength.

("Ciel-san can you fake my statuses?")

[Analyzing need more time]

("You don't want to stop time then?")

Rimuru found it strange that Ciel said he needed more time and made a suggestion, but Ciel answered him

[Warning is not possible]

("What... What do you mean it's not possible?")

[The time flow of this universe is different from the time flow of our universe and so are the space-time laws. Therefore the 'space-time' ability of 'Void God Azathot' is unusable].