10: Hydra.

Hajime and Yue stood on a makeshift base while Hajime adjusted his new weapon "Schlagen" was a short-barrel Sniper that had a powerful shot.

"Hajime."

His new companion Yue called out to him.

"What's that?"

She spoke pointing at the gun.

"It's a Long Range Sniper."

"What is a Sniper, and why are you able to make these strange weapons? How do you manipulate mana directly? Why are you here?"

She asked several things in a curious tone.

"Calm down, I'll explain everything.

He explained everything from when he was summoned to this world to the part where he fell into the abyss.

"So I ate monster meat, survived because of this water you said is called ambrosia and I got here."

"..."

"Yue?"

She was crying

"I'm sorry... it's just so sad."

"Well you don't have to worry. I don't hold a grudge against God or my classmates. I just want to go home."

"Home?"

"Yes, home. I've changed a lot of things but I still want to go back to my world."

"I don't have... home."

She had a sad expression on her face.

"So you want to come with me?"

Her expression changed to a surprised and hopeful expression.

"Can I really?"

"Sure... my world is not so cool, it has several boring rules but if you want you can come with me."

She approached Hajime and leaned her head on his arm.

"So Hajime is my new home..."

Hajime stroked her head making her smile.

●●●

It had been 2 days since Hajime had found Yue. They quickly passed another 25 floors it was already the 75th floor from the cave.

They easily passed the floors up to here and Hajime did basically nothing. Yue easily killed the monsters and when he asked to help her she would say "I want to be useful to Hajime." Then he would leave it at that.

Currently they were running away from several dinosaurs.

"Yue, do you understand?"

"Yes, it's a parasite."

They noticed that the monsters were having blurry eyes and strange movements. It was as if they were being controlled and resisting. They all had flowers on their heads that were not there before.

"The source is over there right?"

"Probably."

Yue pointed to a cave full of flowers that was surrounded by monsters.

Hajime put Yue on his shoulders and ran toward the cave. Yue decimated the monsters with electric magic. When they entered the cave Hajime put Yue on the ground AND looked around. So...

-Puff-

All the flowers began to expel their polem which dissipated into the air.

"These flowers are strange...Yue can you burn them for me?"