45: Akame of the murasame sword

Currently the group was leaving the Guryen Volcano.

They just got space magic and also got the proof of the Dungeon conquest.

Space magic could be used in many ways, but the main one is the portal. A portal that shortens distances and could be very useful. As usual Hajime and Shia had no aptitude with this magic, but Hajime could make artifacts with it.

The Dungeon Conquest Proof was a black and red ring, the ring could be used to open a shortcut that would make it easier to exit the Guryen Dungeon and in addition would be needed to open the Haltina Sea of Trees Dungeon.

They used the proof of conquest and a door opened in the ceiling. Tio then turned into a dragon once again and everyone rode on it. The group flew out of the Volcano and out of the sandstorms that surrounded it.

"Hey Tio, can land now. We'll drive from now on."

"Hm? All right."

Hajime asked Tio to land. This was because he didn't want to draw attention with too many people knowing that Tio was a Ryujin. They landed and got into the vehicle. Rimuru was driving, Chloe and Sakura were together with him in the front seat and the others were in the back seat.

"Tio-san, I have something to ask."

"Yes? What is it Shia?"

"Why did you turn into a dragon during the battle? There was no need for that, and now the demons know that Ryujin still exist. Can't your clan get in trouble because of that?"

"Hmmm, about that... I may have lost control when I thought the master had died and didn't even think straight. It was my mistake..."

The others were also curious about Shia's question and still didn't understand when Tio answered. Then Yue made a comment

"That's normal if it's with someone you love."

""Uh!?"

Everyone was surprised by Yue indicating that Tio loved Hajime. Everyone thought she was just a pervert. Hajime gave her a questioning look and asked

"Is that true Tio?"

"Yes, I love Goushin-sama."

""....""

Everyone was silent for a while, they were surprised at Tio revealing this so casually. Hajime broke the silence and spoke

"Well, I'm not in love with you, but that doesn't mean I'm going to stop you from going with us. You are still our companion."

"Yes, Tio-san is our mate."

"Mhm, let's not leave her."

"Right."

"Yes, that's right."

Everyone agreed, and Tio looked happy. She approached Hajime who was being hugged by Yue and asked

"Goushin-sama... Can I come closer?"

Normally Hajime would have thrown her away, but he nodded. Tio hugged Hajime's arm and made a happy expression. She looked so docile that it would make anyone think "where did the pervert go?"

Yue was also hugging Hajime, while Chloe and Sakura were hugging Rimuru, and Shia was a little jealous that she was the only one not hugging someone.

After a while of traveling Rimuru spoke...

"Chloe, Sakura, I... have something to talk to you..."

"Hm?"

"What is it Rimuru-san?"