25: Sensei?

After Hajime rented a room. Chloe came downstairs a little embarrassed. Hajime bankrupted her where Rimuru and Sakura had gone as requested by Rimuru.

Hajime was about to order something to eat when Rimuru returned.

"Hajime-kun, wait! Don't order anything!"

"Huh?"

"I found a restaurant that serves Japanese-like food!"

"NANI!!!"

Hajime had never eaten anything like the food of Japan since he came to this world. So upon hearing Rimuru's words he was left with much anticipation.

"Here look, you can go ahead. I want to get an ice cream first."

Rimuru showed in the map he had of the city.
It wasn't actually ice cream he was going to get. It was a candy called 'bellel' that was very similar.

Hajime went ahead excitedly, Yue and Shia followed him. Chloe approached Rimuru and spoke.

"Ri...Rimuru-san."

Chloe called out to him in embarrassment.

"You may speak."

He gave a gentle smile to reassure her.

"Thank you."

She hugged Rimuru's arm with a happy expression.

"Thank you."

He stroked her head and spoke in her ear "cute." She turned red and gave an embarrassed laugh.

"Ehehe, Rimuru-san is very cute too."

"Really?"

He scratched the back of his neck embarrassed.

"In that I agree."

Sakura spoke and gave Rimuru a kiss. When their lips parted he spoke

"Sakura-chan is a beauty too."

Sakura turned at his words and Rimuru spoke...

"Thank you for the compliments. Then shall we have ice cream?"

"I've never tasted it, but it must be good."

"Let's go."

The 3 of them left the inn.

●●●

Hajime was very excited about the Japanese food. He asked a few people on the way about what the food was like and they all replied that it was Differentiated and delicious. This cheered him up even more.

Shia and Yue also wanted to try the food after seeing Hajime's reaction.

They were talking and arrived at the restaurant(Which was also an inn)

●●●

"-Suspire- No clues from Shimizu-kun today either. Where did you go..."

"Aiko don't worry, we know he's safe."

"That's right. Shimizu-lin's room had no signs of a struggle and Shimizu-kun is a black mage. He's certainly fine."

Knight Commander David and his student Yuka tried to cheer her up. One of Aiko's students had disappeared 1 week ago and showed no sign of showing up. Just as Yuka said there was no sign of a struggle in his room. So they knew he went of his own accord, but Aiko cared a lot about her students and couldn't help but worry.

Currently they were eating at the water fairy restaurant/guesthouse. This name came from the legend that a fairy couple lived on the lake in this town. The food and rooms here were very luxurious and Aiko and the students found it too much, but they gave in when people said "It's nothing compared to the greatness of the apostles" or "It's the least we could offer to the goddess of the good harvest."