27: Tio Klaurus

BUFFFFFFF

The dragon launched a blast at the group and Rimuru stopped in front and used Covebat Kig Uriel. A bang resounded and the students were perplexed.

"Are you guys okay?"

Rimuru's question brought everyone back to their senses. Hajime walked to Rimuru's side.

"Hajime-kun, do you guys want some help? Chloe is an expert in dealing with black dragons that behave badly."

"No. Just protect the students and Sensei."

"Okay."

The blowing stopped and Rimuru led the others away even though they were reluctant they knew they wouldn't be able to help.

"Roaaaaaaaaaar!"

The dragon tried to attack the group(more specifically Will)

"Gravity collapse."

A ball of black mana came out of Yue's hand. She went towards the dragon's head and pulled it. The dragon was trying to resist and Shia took that opportunity to sledgehammer it.

"Deya!"

Show even used gravity magic to get lighter and be more agile, however the dragon deflected anyway. 

DOPAN DOPAN DOPAN.

Hajime fired several shots and the dragon's hull held. The dragon tried once again to attack Will, but Rimuru defended easily.

BUFFFFFFFF

The dragon used a blast on Yue and she defended with a barrier. Hajime saw that Yue would not hold out long and stood between Yue and the blow with his Azantium shield.

"Kh!"

Hajime was having a little trouble defending the blow and Yue was helping him with the barrier.

"Deya!"

Shia went up to the dragon and....

PAM

Show managed to hit a Vertical sledgehammer on the dragon, causing it to fall to the ground. The dragon managed to stay on its feet and was going to attack Will once again, however.

"I've never been ignored like this. I'll give you something you can't ignore."

Hajime pulled Schlagen up and began to load the shot. The dragon saw that it would be dangerous and prepared a blast.

KABOOOOOOM

BUFFFFFFFFFF

The blow met the shot and the two were fighting for a while, but the shot managed to pierce the blow and the dragon was badly bruised. Still it continued to stand and fight.

Hajime set out to attack.

DOPAN DOPAN DOPAN

Hajime's shots made the dragon's hull crack, but not break. The dragon tried to swallow Hajime and was met by a kick.

"Take that."

Hajime kicked the dragon in the head again and took shots as well.

DOPAN DOPAN DOPAN DOPAN

The dragon's hull was really sturdy and would not break. The dragon tried another attack on Hajime.

"Tsk."

Hajime was forced back by the force of the attack.

The dragon then tried to throw Hajime away with its tail, but Hajime deflected it with a leap backwards.