49: Before the Confrontation.

{N: Guys, I know this chapter took a while to get out. I have no excuses, I just needed some time. If I got discouraged to write, the story would be bad.

From now on I will start posting chapters again, but I don't know how often. I guarantee at least one a week, but there may be more. I hope you enjoy!}

{N 2: By the way, I took some of this time off from writing to read the Tensei slime light novel. I had never found a site to read it, but now that I have, I will give you my opinion. It is very good! Honestly it is 10 times better than the Web novel. If you're interested in reading it, but can't find it, say so in the comments and I'll send you the site.}

The girl.

The black-haired girl this person dreams about all night long. Always doing something different, but always the same girl. The girl is a hero.

Today she is sleeping. Sleeping serenely with nothing bothering her. The dreamer dreams of the sleeping girl. Her beautiful face had a serene expression. It was as if she did not care about anything. The mistress of the dream watches the girl, but no one notices her. The girl sleeps heroically.

PLAN PLAN

A bell rings, "Intruder!" A shout echoes in her dreams. The black-haired girl wakes up upon hearing the shout and stands up abruptly. She picks up her sword from under the bed and rushes out with a determined expression on her face. She is not running away from danger, she is heading towards it. The girl runs heroically.

Dreams are confusing and the dreamer doesn't realize where she is. The girl runs and sees soldiers. All fallen motionless. "Dead" the girl mutters as she sees them. The girl searches heroically for the intruder.

"Why does this keep repeating itself?" the dream's owner says as she realizes the strangeness. Why did the girl seem heroic in everything she did? She cannot help but wonder.

The girl runs around the cathedral she is in and looks for the intruder. Running and running, one hour she finds him. Thick colorful clothes and a clown mask. The intruder looks at her with a smile.

"If you move I will kill you." She said and raised her sword towards the intruder. A thin sword, but one that contained great power. The girl faced the clown heroically

"You can't kill me." The clown says smugly. "What?" she replies confused.

"Don't you know? It's me. Laplace. You didn't kill me last time and you won't now."

The girl could not utter a response to him. The owner of the dream watched this in confusion. She was standing behind the girl, but no one seemed to notice her.

"I don't understand you." The girl speaks after a while. The clown smiles. "You don't have to understand. Just understand that you can't change the past. Wake up to life. After all this is just a memory...Isn't it Sakura?" The clown says and turns to Sakura behind the girl.

"Wake up to life." The clown says in a horrifying tone. He repeats the same word several times.

Wake up.

Wake up.

Wake up.

Wake up.

Wake up.

Wake up.

Wake up.

Wake up.

Wake up.

Wake up.

Wake up.

Wake up.

Wake up.