A short but happy goodbye

Hi guys, this is the author.

I know it's been a long time since I've written and the story was basically abandoned but really I just couldn't continue.

It turns out that when I was writing this I was very young and therefore had more time, but now I have my responsibilities.

Even one of my faults in this story was precisely because I was in puberty hahaha, sorry for the exaggerated ecchi.

Anyway, I know it is not the ideal ending, but I will tell you what I imagined for the story.

But before that I want to make it clear that if anyone wants to continue the story, either in English or Portuguese, they can continue, no problem, and either the way I imagined it or not.

But then, it's been two years since I was writing so I'll tell you what I remember.

first, hinata was and always has been sakura. Yes this character that came out of nowhere was a reincarnation of hinata, who was killed by the gods after being interrogated.

Second, I didn't have a very well formed plan but it was all going to end in a battle of rimuru and Hajime (who would be much stronger) against the resurrected velda, who would command the gods. In this battle Tempest would also help.

There was also a plan for Shiro, from Kumo desu ga... to enter the story, she would become a best friend of rimuru and in the future his wife as well.

For those who are curious about the couples at the end. Rimuru would marry Chloe, Shizuku, Sakura, Akame, Ciel, Shiro, Shion and Shuna. Maybe some other people but at first those were planned.

Hajime would marry everyone he marries in the original artwork except Shizuku, and also someone unplanned from the world of tempest.

Honestly this is all I remember of the story, since the time I was writing I had more and more things to do and I don't even remember it very well anymore. I know it has the angels part and I think some of them would even develop a lot in the story, but I don't remember much.

Anyway, that's my official end here on watpad, I love arifureta and tensura, but I can't write anymore. I love you all, thank you so much for watching my story. Bye bye.