13: Chloe Albert

A few years before Rimuru decided to reincarnate.

A beautiful girl with black hair was waiting for someone, it was Chloe.

Chloe was nervous. She was always super attached to Rimuru and always tried to go on something romantic with him, but always Shuna or Shion would arrange an 'Emergency Meeting' for Rimuru, making him miss his date.

But a few days ago Rimuru felt bad for Chloe who was always left alone and called her for a date. He didn't plan anything romantic. He just wanted to make it up to Chloe.

So Chloe was nervously waiting for him for a date.

He arrived. He was in his normal form where he looks to be around 20 years old just like Chloe, he was in his luxurious black clothes. And Chloe was in a beautiful white dress.

"Hi Chloe."

"Hi Rimuru-san!"

Rimuru was a little embarrassed because Chloe looked so beautiful and she gave a beautiful smile and approached him when she saw him.

"So you said you had an idea where we could go..."

She spoke wanting to get rid of the embarrassment.

"Ah, yes, come with me."

Rimuru stopped staring at Chloe's beauty and regained his senses opening a portal.

They passed through the portal. They were in a luxurious Restaurant. The architecture was well defined with red and black colors. There was no one in the restaurant, just them and the staff.

They were guided to a table by the window and Chloes saw it.

"Is that the city?

They were floating above a lake that was close to the city.

"Yes, yes, this is the first flying restaurant of all. I asked us to be the first to eat here and they let us. Did you like it?"

"Hmm."

She gave a beautiful smile as she nodded.

'Damn she's really very cute. I didn't want to do anything romantic on this date, but she's really very beautiful. I'm going to have to make an effort.'

They sat down at a table for 2 near the window. This table meant that they sat in the same seat next to each other. Rimuru asked her if she would prefer another, but she said she liked this one. The waiter arrived and they ordered what they wanted.

Chloe was sitting by the window looking out at the city with a fascinated expression.

"It's really beautiful."

She spoke as she looked out. Rimuru was standing next to her admiring the beautiful face of Chloe who was fascinated by the city.

"It is really beautiful."

Chloe looked at Rimuru and realized that he was not talking about the city. She looked away with red cheeks and approached him in the accent.

Rimuru realized he was staring and looked away embarrassed as well.

"Here you go."

The waiter came over and handed them their plates.

""Thank you very much.""

The two ate while talking for 2 hours. Chloe talked about many of her adventures as a heroine and Rimuru listened with great
interest. He also told some of his adventures that Chloe didn't know about and when he got to the story of a colorful world where the sea was lilac and the grasses were white Chloe was fascinated.