8: The Hero's group vs Demon-lord

Rimuru saw a magic portal in front of him.

Ciel-san where is this portal?

[I can't say exactly but it's inside the Orcus Dungeon. Probably the place where the students went].

Ok let's go then.

Rimuru went through the portal and found himself in the middle of the labyrinth.

[Magical perception has detected several people nearby turn right go straight and take the second left].

Ciel-san is reliable as always.

Rimuru followed this path and met up with Commander Meld and the students. Before meeting them he made some rips in his clothes and also threw some dirt on them to make it look like he had been in a fight.

"There's something coming ! on guard!"

Meld turned toward Rimuru and shouted.

The students stood on guard. Most at least, some looked despondent for some reason.

"Meld-san it's me!"

"Rimuru?"

"Rimuru-kun! Are you okay!?"

Shizuku approached and asked.

"Yes I am fine. The knights and I were transported to a room with several monsters."

"And the knights?"

"They... died."

"I see...I expected that, but it's good to see that you are okay."

"It's good to see you guys okay too... Eh? What happened to Shirasaki-san?"

Rimuru saw fainted Kaori being carried and asked Meld.

[She fainted due to great mental pressure].

"She fainted during the fight. We encountered a magical creature called Behemoth and had to flee."

Rimuru realized that something was wrong. Meld was speaking evasively. Rimuru looked around to see if he understood anything and

"Meld-san."

"Yes?"

"Where is my brother?"

Everyone got complicated expressions on their faces. He asked the question they so feared.

"He held the Behemoth so that we could escape and he... passed away"

Rimuru was about to explode with rage when a warning came from Ciel who called thoughtrnto acceleration.

[Warning, the individual Nagumo Hajime is still alive].

How do you know?

After the master's brother and his colleagues were summoned I put a soul mark on him and the other students. This mark informs me if something happens to this person's soul, and if he was dead the mark would be gone].

If he is still alive we have to save him fast!

There's no need].

Why?

[This labyrinth is made with a magic that nowadays is called Magic of the Age of the Gods. And inside here is a separate dimension. So even if the master's brother dies and his soul dismantles in the air the master has the Superior Ability Void God Azatoth. One of the uses of this magic is 'consumerism' an enhanced version of King Glutton Belzebuth if we use this Skill we can suck up all the magic particles in the air including Souls. After that we could remove the memories of the soul of the master's brother and seek his body to revive him].